Bryn Neil International Reviews

1. Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Manager - Client Delivery in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Manager - Client Delivery in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bryn Neil provides its employees with a great company environment and an excellent opportunity for growth. I have been here a year and have already been promoted from a technical recruiter into a Manager role and manager other employees as well as all of my clients. They also give you the opportunity to grow your own business - you have your core accounts, but can also go out and work with whatever companies you want to. Bryn Neil's employees are also there to help you - the senior management acts as terrific mentors and really want you to do well.

Cons

Old Computers in the El Segundo Office

Advice to Management

Keep it Up!

2. Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Technical Recruitment Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruitment Manager in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked at Bryn Neil for over 2 years, and the growth potential is huge. The managers give the employees so much support, and are always encouraging you to take risks and reach your full potential. The decrease in hours back to the typical 8 hours a day has been a huge positive cultural influence in the office, as well. We have company sponsored happy hours and events (karaoke, bowling, etc.) every other week, and the team is so fun that you actually want to go and spend more time with them!

Cons

Los Angeles office definitely needs a little upgrade physically as well as technologically. Other offices are beautiful, though! Other than that, no cons!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

3. Great Intro Job

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazingly detailed training. Let you mix classroom and hands on training to prepare you for real world without overwhelming you!

Cons

Long work hours, old computers

5. Great step to take after college

Current Employee - Client Delivery Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Client Delivery Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Bryn Neil for over a year now, since graduating last summer. I have been able to find my feet in the professional world and I have been given the opportunity for growth, responsibility, sales experience, recruiting experience in a fun and rewarding environment. The training is very regular and very thorough.

Cons

Recruiting as an industry can be difficult. It is unlike any other forms of sales. There are a lot more facets to the sales life-cycle than a standard 'cold calling' job and it can be difficult to juggle in the beginning. However once you get the hang of recruiting/staffing it gets a lot easier.

6. Great First Job!

Current Employee - Technical Recruitment Lead in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruitment Lead in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company culture here is great - the people I work with make my day much better! Collaboration and input is encouraged here, which is something I really like. The transition from college to the "real world" isn't always easy, but being surrounded by people who are going through the same thing (& people that you like) helps. I feel like everyone truly cares about each other's successes, especially since it's such a small, close-knit company. We get paid every Friday too, which is a plus!

Cons

There are only a few cons I can think of. Most of the things I didn't like were only because I personally didn't want to go down the sales path (amount of dials/cold-calling companies/etc.). If you are, this company is on your side, and will definitely reward you for good work. The only other thing that would be nice to see improvement on is PTO -- it's very limited, which makes it hard to have a solid vacation and be sick in the same year. Lastly, since this is basically ALL of the staff's first job out of college, there is a high turnover rate, due to people eventually finding out what they want to do with their future. It's sad to see your friends go, but that will happen everywhere.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging the staff and letting people know when they do a good job. This will help us feel valued! I also think you should focus equally on recruiting and managing accounts -- it is presented as if being an Account Manager is better than a Technical Recruitment Manager. The way I see it is, you need people who truly like recruiting (& want to STAY a recruiter) to be able to have the skill set to fill the jobs AM's bring in :) Overall, thank you for the positive experience!

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Bryn Neil is a great place to work! Each office in the company has a great vibe and atmosphere. The company is young, exciting and fun - making you feel like you are working with friends not just colleagues. We have plenty of out of office excursions and activities. Bryn Neil also gives fantastic opportunites to employees in regards to growth within the company.

Cons

Like any job straight out of University - there is a transition period that can be rough. The hours can be long however the rewards for working hard are worth it.

Perfect job right out of college!

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely love the people I work with! Up-beat environment Fast-paced The best manager! Quick promotions!

Cons

Long hours Can feel a little discouraged from cold calling Put in what you want to get out of it

Bryn Neil is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Bryn neil allows you to work hard and get rewarded! The cultural is extremely competitive and I love that about staffing! If you work hard you will get paid off in your paycheck, as well as promotion opportunities. The people are very fun so that makes the day go by quick. Although staffing isn't for everyone, it's a great way to get into business and have fun while doing it!

Cons

The long hours can be tough but the day goes by really fast if you work hard!

Advice to Management

Let's keep hiring people and growing the company!

Great opportunity for professional growth and industry knowledge in an extremely fun culture and work environment!

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Bryn Neil International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I truly enjoyed my time at Bryn Neil. It is a very fast-paced company where as a recent college grad, you gain extensive professional experience very quickly. This role offers great insight into the tech industry. The best part about this company is the fun culture and great co-workers: the team-building events and happy hours can't be beat. This is a great company to work for, and I would have loved to stay with the team even longer had I not been looking to make an industry change. This was a great first job and I would recommend it to anyone. This is not your typical first job out of school where you are assisting someone or fetching coffee- instead you empowered to be a self-starter. The pay-for-performance culture can be extremely beneficial for hard-working, competitive individuals looking to get in to the booming tech staffing industry.

Cons

The long hours can be difficult to adjust to right out of school, however I would say this is pretty typical of any full-time job.

Hard work, but a lot of fun too

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Young, fun, energetic environment, good base salary + commission right away, happy hours and half days on wednesday for fun activities, in-depth training, and no office politics or cut-throat comptetition. Everyone is encouraging and people you develop friendships with.

Cons

Work hours are longer than most

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep hiring

RSS Feed </> Embed