Bryn Neil International

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Bryn Neil is a great place to work! Each office in the company has a great vibe and atmosphere. The company is young, exciting and fun - making you feel like you are working with friends not just colleagues. We have plenty of out of office excursions and activities. Bryn Neil also gives fantastic opportunites to employees in regards to growth within the company.

Cons

Like any job straight out of University - there is a transition period that can be rough. The hours can be long however the rewards for working hard are worth it.

Horrible recruitment company ever

Current Employee - Project Manager in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International

Pros

very much none - non responsive and non accomodative

Cons

Read contracts as they do all sort of dirty cheating I worked as a contractor for a large studio under their sub and here is what they do
    1) Low ball : they cut more than 40% off of your paycheck as their commission
    2) 401K match is a joke - you need to work for them for 7 years to get vested
    3) Medical coverage is he worst in the industry and yet they made me pay for 50% !!
    4) No paid vacation or sick leave
    5) Extremely unprofessional staff
    6) In my 1 and half year employment they never offered any gatherings, gifts they just suck you dry

in general you are much better staying away from this one don't waste your time and look for jobs on the jobs.com or dice

Be less greedy and give back to people you are feeding from

Perfect job right out of college!

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely love the people I work with!
    Up-beat environment
    Fast-paced
    The best manager!
    Quick promotions!

Cons

Long hours
    Can feel a little discouraged from cold calling
    Put in what you want to get out of it

Bryn Neil is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Bryn neil allows you to work hard and get rewarded! The cultural is extremely competitive and I love that about staffing! If you work hard you will get paid off in your paycheck, as well as promotion opportunities. The people are very fun so that makes the day go by quick. Although staffing isn't for everyone, it's a great way to get into business and have fun while doing it!

Cons

The long hours can be tough but the day goes by really fast if you work hard!

Let's keep hiring people and growing the company!

Bryn Neil found me work quickly.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monterey Park, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monterey Park, CA

I worked at Bryn Neil International as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Bryn Neil is an employment service. They did not insist on re-editing my resume to mislead employers, as many other employment services do. Instead, they placed me in a reasonably-suitable role very quickly, without making excuses.

Cons

Bryn Neil was not able to find me the full-time permanent work I sought.

Great opportunity for professional growth and industry knowledge in an extremely fun culture and work environment!

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Bryn Neil International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I truly enjoyed my time at Bryn Neil. It is a very fast-paced company where as a recent college grad, you gain extensive professional experience very quickly. This role offers great insight into the tech industry. The best part about this company is the fun culture and great co-workers: the team-building events and happy hours can't be beat. This is a great company to work for, and I would have loved to stay with the team even longer had I not been looking to make an industry change. This was a great first job and I would recommend it to anyone. This is not your typical first job out of school where you are assisting someone or fetching coffee- instead you empowered to be a self-starter. The pay-for-performance culture can be extremely beneficial for hard-working, competitive individuals looking to get in to the booming tech staffing industry.

Cons

The long hours can be difficult to adjust to right out of school, however I would say this is pretty typical of any full-time job.

Hard work, but a lot of fun too

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Young, fun, energetic environment, good base salary + commission right away, happy hours and half days on wednesday for fun activities, in-depth training, and no office politics or cut-throat comptetition. Everyone is encouraging and people you develop friendships with.

Cons

Work hours are longer than most

Keep up the good work and keep hiring

Pretty cool

Current Employee - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Rewards for high performers - leaving early, happy wednesdays. Team mates. Having fun in the office. Finding people jobs. Having hardwork recognized and rewarded. Getting to work with some of the major companies out there.

Cons

Can't think of any. Managers continually listen to feedback and the company continues to develop. Early leave times, casual dress, happy wednesdays are all great developments

Great and challenging place to work right out of college

Current Employee - Account Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. Everyone is young and energetic, people get along here and tend to hang out after working hours. This job can be challenging, but it pays off in the end. People who are working hard get rewarded in career growth and commission. Everyone working here is very helpful and willing to stop what they are doing to help you out.

Cons

This is a sales environment, and recruiting and sales is not for everyone. If you are not personally motivated to work hard, this company is not for you. The company's motto is work hard, play hard and that is true. They do not reward mediocrity.

Keep mentoring us and help us grow professionally. But keep in mind that we are still trying to find ourselves and allow us to grow organically in a professional setting.

Best start out of college

Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I joined Bryn Neil a couple of years ago, and its given me the best start I could have hoped for out of college. I am SO glad I turned down a couple of other offers to join the team here. The work is hard but rewarding. I've already been promoted a couple of times and its exciting to see how much I have learned. Its great that hard work and committment really make a difference

Cons

It can be hard work at times, but the hard work does pay off - trust me!

Thanks for listening. Taking direction and acting on feedback is something NONE of my friends bosses do. Makes us feel like we are in charge of our own careers!