Buckhead Business Consulting

Employment Status

Reset
3.8
Jessica Linus

Pros
  • The management staff at Buckhead Business Consulting was warm and welcoming and really took the time to get to know me (in 5 reviews)

• Buckhead Business Consulting trained me on sales, direct marketing, leadership, negotiation skills, and management (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • If you're expecting to just receive whatever you want without putting in the hard work then look for a different work environment (in 8 reviews)

• You will go door to door every day of the week (in 4 reviews)

1. Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Business Account Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Buckhead Business Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are several companies to work for with different opportunities. The key is finding the right one for you. I chose this opportunity because it was the right one for me. I have worked for corporate companies but none have cared so much for their employees like this one. This company wants to make a better life for it's employees, personal and professional. They are willing to come in early, stay late, to make sure every employee feels valued and sees the results they need.

Cons

The opportunity is not handed to you. You have to be willing to put in the work, but when you do, you will see the results.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard for your employees.

Amazing opportunity!

Current Employee - Business Account Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Buckhead Business Consulting (More than a year)

Pros

The sky is the limit! The company is very invested in its people's personal and professional growth. It is a company that really rewards a hard work, integrity, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. The advancement structure ensures that no one has to step on anyone else in order to advance, but instead that we all move forward as a team. I have never once felt unsupported or that I couldn't go to my manager for advice. My opinions are valued and I work together with management rather than under them. Regardless of what anyone's goals are, the team is committed to making sure that people reach their goals by giving them the tools to succeed- all we have to do is implement it.

Cons

You have to be willing to put in a lot of hours and a lot of work, and really understand that you are investing in yourself by putting in the work now to reap the rewards later.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Every day is a new opportunity to learn, a new challenge to take on, and I honestly love coming to work every day!

3. Great opportunity for growth and professionalism

I worked at Buckhead Business Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

Buckhead Business Consulting is one of the best companies that I've worked with. The growth they helped me gain, professionally and opportunity wise, has been exceptional and really helped me change personally. Working there was rewarding and extremely beneficial, as well as something that I will never regret.

Cons

You have to work really hard. But that's something that should be expected at any job, or at least a very professional company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

5. Great company

Former Employee - Business Account Consultant
    Former Employee - Business Account Consultant

I worked at Buckhead Business Consulting full-time

Pros

Plenty of room for growth and opportunity. Amazing management program and the company atmosphere is awesome.

Cons

The hours can be long some days but it is worth it. My commute was rough because i lived outside of city limits but i fixed that by moving closer to the office.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. The skills i learned here i can take wherever i go.

6. Amazing energy

Pros

The atmosphere in this office is so energetic and inspiring. A group of professional young men and women learning and growing together.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about them!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

7. Merit Based Opportunity

Current Employee - Business Account Consultant
    Current Employee - Business Account Consultant

Pros

Buckhead Business Consulting Inc offers a a merit based opportunity. I have been about to grow not only professionally, but personally as well. I have had the opportunity to train and develop others. The work environment is one of my favorite parts because I get to help my coworkers get to their goals and they help me reach mine.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for helping me reach my goals.

8. Entry Level job is door to door

I have been working at Buckhead Business Consulting full-time

Pros

Everyone was super nice and friendly

Cons

The entry level is a door to door sales position. If you have a college degree, I wouldn't bother.

9. This is not a Consulting Company

Pros

Zero, none! Stay away from this organization it's all smoke and mirrors!

Cons

Why lie about the status of the company being a Consulting firm when it's far from that? Why, if business is so good, only provide 100 percent commission pay? Why not just be transparent and state that all roles are sales with no guarantee of pay unless sales are made?

Advice to Management

Stop the lies

Account Representative

I worked at Buckhead Business Consulting full-time

Pros

Really outgoing, upbeat sales people working

Cons

Door-to-door salesperson to illiterate people who turn you away immediately before you even finish giving the office supplies pitch. Your salary is not as told and you travel all day by yourself. They'll tell you they reimburse you for gas... they don't. They only pay for half your gas and that's only if you make a certain amount in commissions for that week.

Business Account Consultant

I worked at Buckhead Business Consulting full-time

Pros

During the interview process, they give you an entire day to shadow a current employee. So you know exactly what you're getting into. It's also very easy to get an offer.

Cons

Where to start. Basically, this job is a door to door sales man selling office supplies. The name and the website are misleading, leading you to believe this may actually be a consulting firm. It's not and the compensation is 100% commission. You use your own vehicle, so if you don't sell office supplies, you can actually lose money. You must work at least 40 hours per week but on average most people work 50. If you look closely at the pay structure, it's a bordeline pyramid scheme. Lastly, most positive reviews are just the same thing repeated without actually saying what the company does. Not claiming anything, but take thay information for what you will.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees more and stop the morning meetings

RSS Feed </> Embed