Buckhead Business Consulting

Updated April 16, 2015
78 reviews filtered by
3.9
Jessica Linus

Pros
  • The management staff at Buckhead Business Consulting was warm and welcoming and really took the time to get to know me (in 5 reviews)

• Buckhead Business Consulting trained me on sales, direct marketing, leadership, negotiation skills, and management (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Often times, my paychecks did not reflect my hard work or the hours that I put in (in 8 reviews)

• If you don't make enough door to door sales, you don't get paid anything at all (in 4 reviews)

1. Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Buckhead Business Consulting

Pros

I love the fact that i get rewarded based on how hard I work and not based on how much someone else thinks I am worth.

Also the amount of training I received here have made me a better professional.

Cons

No Cons. I don't have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

"Business Account Executive" position at BBC/HMG...

Former Employee - Business Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Business Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Buckhead Business Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They will hire pretty much whoever that walks in to interview. If you are into "b2b" (door to door cold calling on random offices) this is your place.

Cons

You are expected to work on out of town road trips where you are expected to split beds with people.. No gas or millage compensation. Make sure you have enough money saved before you start this job, because you won't get a check for a month, and the job takes money. There are "optional" team nights twice a week where you have to go spend money and hangout with your co-workers. Meh.. Expect to work 60-70 hours a week and to be out of town one or two weeks a month.

Advice to Management

Be a little more transparent about the job.

3. Excellent position for competitive and entrepreneurial individuals

Former Intern - Business Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Intern - Business Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Buckhead Business Consulting as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The Business Account Consultant position is perfect for someone who is self-motivated and driven. The training is never-ending and the culture is young and energetic. The business plan at BBC Inc allows you to grow within the company as a direct result of your performance. Hard work is rewarded well and other consultants are always willing to help when needed.

Cons

This position is not for everyone. You have to be willing to work and put in hours required at any commission-based sales position. If you are wanting to punch the clock at 9 - 5 job, this probably isn't for you.

Great Opportunity!!

Current Employee - Corp Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Corp Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Buckhead Business Consulting

Pros

Tons of in the field training, great team of people, and huge advancement opportunities!!!

Cons

Not a job for those looking just to collect a pay check. It's real work and only for those how want to go somewhere with it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Great place to work, learn, and grow!

Former Employee - Business Account Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Business Account Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Buckhead Business Consulting

Pros

This company has provided me with a great work experience that challenged me every day to become a better employee and has helped me to acquire the skills needed to further my career. The work environment was great and the people there were friendly and very welcoming to all new employees. I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a dynamic and positive work experience.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say. Great place to be!

Buckhead Business Consulting has given me the opportunity and the support to grow both personally and professionally.

I have been working at Buckhead Business Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The management team shows a true interest in the developement and success of the employees. I have been given the chance to achieve all of my goals and have been pushed to accomplish more. Having a manager like Sarah that is willing to put in the time and effort to get to know her employees both personally and professionally so that she can push us to a new level is something that is not available in most careers.

Cons

The con with this position is what makes it so special. Everything is earned. Everyone has the same exact opurtunity no matter the background they come from or the experience the have.

best business experience to date.

I worked at Buckhead Business Consulting

Pros

I have worked a lot of jobs that provided unsatisfactory training, however this job provides paid training that covers all you need to know to be successful. Upper management truly cares about the people in their office and their success. They reward the hard workers. The work environment is fun. The opportunity to advance and advance fast is 100% accurate.

Cons

If you don't work hard, your opportunity to advance quickly dwindles. Also, you don't get to see your co-workers enough.

Personal and professional development!

I have been working at Buckhead Business Consulting

Pros

Working at Buckhead Business Consulting has been one of the best decisions I have made. I have not only grown professionally, but also personally. I am constantly being pushed outside my comfort zone. The team environment allows for a healthy competition amongst my peers, while also having mentors that actually care about me and my progress. I'm excited to see where this year is going to take us!

Cons

This is a merit based company. Opportunity must be earned. I have to put 100% in to get the results that I want.

Advice to Management

Keep challenging me!

BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR!!

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I've been with Buckhead Business Consulting for 2 years now. Some of the great things about this company is the experince I have gained and how much I have learned from when I first started. There is definitely a lot of hands on training from day 1 and as someone continues to advance through out the company. This job pushes you outside your comfort zone which has helped me grow not only professionaly but also in my personal life. This job has helped me with organization, public speaking, training, developing others, and so many other skills! Also the management team is best!!!! The managing partners are amazing And I appreciate everything they have done for me. They have coached and guided me to help me advance in my career

Cons

If you are lazy... Don't apply!

Great Boss!!!!

I have been working at Buckhead Business Consulting

Pros

She's someone that really cares about your present and future goals. Plus, I've never had a boss that also want to know how they can help me.

Cons

I still work there so....

Buckhead Business Consulting Photos