Buena Vista University

Be The First To
Add Photos

Buena Vista University

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Storm Lake, IA

ProsI really enjoyed the people I was working with and getting the chance to know them on a personal and professional level, great experience.

ConsI found no downsides to working at Buena Vista University

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice at this time

Great Experience for Students

STA (Current Employee) Storm Lake, IA

ProsEveryone is so nice and we all work together well. Also, a lot of alumni work there, which it's nice to see them coming back. I am only a student, but if I wanted to find a job in Western Iowa I would definitely go to BVU as a first choice. It's so diverse and I really cannot get over how friendly everyone is.

ConsA lot of alumni work there. There are quite a few people who did not get their undergraduate from BVU though and everyone still gets along. I have little complaints.

Great Place to Work

ProsA lot of support given to faculty. If you need it, you will get it. Technology department is great!

ConsIt would be nice to have a place to download free software to stay "up to date" instead of having to pay for it yourself

Advice to Senior ManagementGive adjunct faculty computers or at least free software

Worked for Buena Vista University? Contribute to the Community!