Bullhorn Reviews

Reset
4.2
Bullhorn Founder & CEO Art Papas
Art Papas

Pros
  • Dress code varies by department, and is a relaxed communicative work environment (in 7 reviews)

• Bullhorn is a smart and growing company with an exciting product (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • There was a slight lack of communication between departments, but not to the point where it was a huge issue (in 3 reviews)

• I can't really think of anything (in 2 reviews)

Incredible growth

I have been working at Bullhorn full-time

Pros

Bullhorn is building products that are changing businesses and using the latest technology to do so. I've never seen a 15+ year old company with 500+ employees operate as fast paced as Bullhorn. Everyone embodies continuous improvement in themselves, their work, and in relationships with our customers.

Cons

Growing pains here and there but what you'd expect form a high growth and innovative technology company. Adapt to the pace or get out of the way.

Advice to Management

Stop being an underrated enterprise software company and start making some noise about this place.

Opportunity to Excel

Current Employee - Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bullhorn (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunity. There are a lot of companies that churn and burn sales reps to make quick revenue. I have seen the exact opposite atmosphere at Bullhorn. Amazing leadership from top down, at a company growing rapidly by the day. The training, mentorship from my colleagues and an amazing product has allowed me the ability to create my own path to success

Cons

In any sales role, there are positives and negatives. If you put forth the effort, the results will show.

Advice to Management

Keep providing amazing products that can help our clients

Aug 25, 2015

Believing in the product you're selling is critical for any sales person; it's awesome that you've experienced this belief and success with Bullhorn's incredible product and people. Make sure you ... More

Great place to get to come to work!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bullhorn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome team feel. Leadership is excited and energetic about the company and about every individual being a part of it.

Cons

General growth challenges. Nothing that over the top though.

Advice to Management

Keep it rolling. Glad to be a part of your team.

Aug 25, 2015

I love the energy, too!! Thanks so much for your feedback!

An Incredible Employee Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

Bullhorn is an incredible place to work! Everyone is here to work extremely hard and truly believes in the product and the company. Everyone is committed to working together to deliver an incredible experience to our customers. While we do work really hard, we also have fun at events like First Thursday (a monthly company happy hour) and quarterly charity events. As someone early in my career, Bullhorn has set me up for success by providing me with training, support, and direction. If you're looking to work for a fun, exciting company and you are motivated to work hard and succeed, Bullhorn is a great place!

Cons

Bullhorn is a fast paced environment. You have to work hard and be flexible as things change quickly.

Great time to be at Bullhorn

Current Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bullhorn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Exciting, lots going on, always something new plenty of opportunity....company has been growing a ton the last 2 years Ive been here people are really into their work even though theres a lot to do great to be with a growing company that is a leader. in sales it helps to have the best products

Cons

none really as long as you know there are high expectations. in sales there is a lot of success going on around you because the comnpany is growing so you need to be ready for that. but there are great training opportunities and its a solid place to start a career with multiple levels you can move up from BDR to Inside Sales, etc.

Aug 5, 2015

I'm so happy you're able to witness all the growth around you! Especially in Sales, the career potential is tremendous. Thank you for believing in us, and our product!

Great Company!!! Incredible Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bullhorn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing like crazy, great opportunities for employees. Upper management is approachable, real and cares about employees. Energetic, fun work environment

Cons

Challenges due to extreme growth but no major cons

Advice to Management

Keep it up! I love working at Bullhorn

Aug 5, 2015

We love YOU! Thanks for taking the time to write this review!

Manager

Current Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bullhorn full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Bullhorn has had double digit growth every year I have been here and that has brought tremendous opportunity to internal employees. For those up for new challenges there are always more opportunities and roles to conquer. Additionally Bullhorn has built a tremendously fun culture that has kept internal politics and self interests at a minimum while growing to 500+ people.

Cons

With growth you have change. You just need to be ready to always reinvent and find ways to do things more efficient and in a way that provides a better customer experience. You can not expect to just show up and do your job the same way every day.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep everyone working as a team and constantly work on internal communication.

Jul 28, 2015

It can be hard to put into words what you have captured here, and I love how you presented it! The lack of politics and self-interest makes for our collaborative culture, and the ability/need to ... More

9. Unbelievable ride

I have been working at Bullhorn full-time

Pros

I've learned a ton at Bullhorn. It's been so challenging and rewarding. I really can't imagine having a better experience.

Cons

i don't have any real "cons"

Advice to Management

Keep communicating as we grow

Jul 27, 2015

:) You rock- thank you!

Great culture, explosive growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bullhorn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is the best company I have worked for during my entire career. Every company has areas in which it can improve and Bullhorn is no different. But, management actively looks for feedback from employees and works to address issues and shortcomings. It's impossible to satisfy everyone, but Bullhorn's management team and managers really care about creating a great culture, great products, and great experiences for customers.

Cons

This company is growing really, really fast. As such, communication can sometimes break down between departments. But, if that's all that can be listed as a 'con' that's a good thing.

Advice to Management

Stay committed and invested in your people and the explosive growth will continue.

Jul 27, 2015

This is an awesome review to read- thanks so much for taking the time to write it! Communication is so important; we'll continue to make sure cross-departmental messaging is clear as we grow.

Great place to grow

Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bullhorn (More than a year)

Pros

Bullhorn continues to grow both product wise and employee size wise. This is amazing for anyone willing to work hard and get their career moving. The changes that happen are for growth, rather than the sake of change. Each day brings new opportunities to make your mark on the company and be part of an industry leader.

Cons

None at this time, n/a

Advice to Management

Keep the open lines of communication as we continue to grow!

Jul 20, 2015

It's so nice to read an employee review that echoes our own feelings! The energy here at Bullhorn right now is really so incredible. We will absolutely keep the lines of communication open- you have ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed