Business Control Systems

Bernie Francis

One of kind

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Business Control Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

While working there the training and the attention to detail was above par. They wer the kind of company that go things done and did them right the first time

Cons

Leadership was sticky and challenging

Sometimes if things arent broken dont try to fix it. However in this case change is good and embrace the plan you have in place. Embrace the newblood and combined with some of the old elements BCS will stay head ans shoulders over the competition

Nice working with BCS

Former Employee - Senior Developer in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Business Control Systems as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have really enjoyed working with BCS for 7 years as a Consultant. They periodically meet their concultants personally and check how the things are going on. The staff at Business Control Systems is always willing to help and very friendly.

Cons

It took sometime to adjust with the payment system, but worked well later.

A visionary company

I have been working at Business Control Systems full-time

Pros

When you see a vision for your future and it aligns with your organizations vision, that's a perfect match. I truly see great things in BCS' future and see myself here for the long haul.

Cons

Little to no bonuses offered. However, I understand the nature of our business and how bonuses are a luxury which can be compromised.

Very Pleased

I have been working at Business Control Systems full-time

Pros

The company is flexible and very family oriented. They are willing to work with you despite your schedule with family or personal life.

Cons

Company could be more structured.

Hiring experienced people to assist in the growth of your company.

Great Company To Work For!

I have been working at Business Control Systems full-time

Pros

BCS is a company that thrives under all circumstances and is genuinely interested and invested in their employees' success. Their continued dedication to the business and its growth is impressive. Management creates a work environment that promotes both collaboration and autonomy to service our internal and external clients. The motto of "Service First" is paramount and part of their daily goal. Strong, involved, and supportive leadership drive the company and its employees to create an environment of "team success stories".

Cons

Long work hours are an expectation from management. Job can consume much of your personal hours if you're not careful.

Encourage employees to try to have as much work / life balance as possible.

Their corporate DNA is cient and associate first ... no ifs, ands, buts or excuses.

I have been working at Business Control Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They are big enough to compete with larger competitors, but small enough to deliver high-touch, customer service with rapid executive involvement when needed. Compensation and benefits compete with the best.

Cons

The office social atmosphere sometimes gets in the way of the need for no-nonsense business execution.

Nip workflow distractions more quickly. More quickly chastise the few who need it. And at least be open to the "rare" possibility clients and field associates don't always walk on water :).

Great company overall!

I worked at Business Control Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really love the people. Some could use an attitude adjustment but for the most part it is a great company and work environment.

Cons

Need better time off policies. More time off so everyone is not so stressed and burnt out and can spend time with families.

Need to offer more incentives or benefits for staff, especially if you've been with them longer than 3 years. Some of the people who have worked with BCS for a longer time don't have a lot of perks like other companies. They get the same benefits. I believe they have more time off, but not a lot.

I love working at BCS!

I have been working at Business Control Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I genuinely enjoy working at BCS and have learned a lot since being here. They allow you to grow and assume as much responsibility as you are willing to take on. People are great, we laugh a lot, yet work hard too!

Cons

People are not always held accountable for reaching goals and the company does not fire people very easily, must dress professionally.

Lighten up on the dress code, fire mediocre people so we can really soar as a company!

A company that you can have longevity and stop the job bouncing.

I have been working at Business Control Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The staff at Business Control Systems is always willing to help and very friendly. Everyone seems willing to pitch in wherever the need arises to get the job done. Very nice work environment.

Cons

As the economy continues to challenge everyday individuals so does it challenge each and every company, so the loss of some benefits is a challenge in itself.

Not exactly sure.

Remote offices cannot handle real time issues.

Former Employee - Help Desk/Systems Administrative in Fort Knox, KY
    Former Employee - Help Desk/Systems Administrative in Fort Knox, KY

I worked at Business Control Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The opportunity was professional in nature and had limited benefits.

Cons

Scheduling issues, and real time conflicts cannot be/were not addressed professionally. Inaccurate labor reports limited pay. Expected to lie about billable hours in order to maintain employment. Waiting period before benefits approved. Lack of company management at the job location.

listen to your employees and their concerns, don't just fire them or let them go. You lose more than you gain when you have to train new resources, not to mention taking someones livelihood for telling the truth, or expressing their concerns

Business Control Systems Photos