Business Integra

Add Photos

Business Integra CEO Prathiba Ramadoss

Prathiba Ramadoss

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

A great environment to be part of which continuously keeps me challenged and proud by their mission and wealth of talent

Human Resources and Proposal Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Greenbelt, MD

ProsCompany is at it's best when it comes to work/life balance. Business Integra (BI) is very flexible when it comes to time management, and even though I am an intern, BI treats me as a true professional. They show great attention to employees development through enormous benefits and specifically to me, educational benefits. My continuous interaction with BI management encourages us as a team to strive for excellence and the growth of the overall company.

ConsAs far as me, especially an intern in this tough economy situations, there is nothing to complain but just get motivated, push myself and work hard to succeed.

Worked for Business Integra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Business Integra reviews and ratings in Greenbelt, MD — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Business Integra CEO Prathiba Ramadoss. All reviews posted anonymously by Business Integra employees.