C/D/H

Updated May 23, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

John Bissa

Best place I've worked - bar none!

Technology Consultant (Current Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsC/D/H is more than just a company to work for - it is a tight knit family - a group of highly skilled professionals who care about each other - from the lowest to the highest. Unlimited PTO, focus on professional consulting, constant improvement, great training, participative mamagement of the firm, being constantly recognized by others and partners for accomplishments, partners who really care and value staff, excellence permeates this place!

ConsSomewhat flat organization - not a place for "ladder climbers," consulting is high pressure already and always striving for improvement can wear on you at times, symptoms of growing pains - evolving processes and changes to culture can sometimes leave people behind - unintentionally but still...

Advice to Senior ManagementI have been here a long time - push forward and grow - but don't forget the "what, who or why" that got you there!

I would not recommend C/D/H to anyone looking for a career.

Sales (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsThe consultants are friendly and enjoy going to lunch together. Beyond that there are not many pros.

ConsThere is no communication between senior management and the sales department. The owner only cares about the bottom line and you will quickly become just a number to him. They preach about their core values of "active collaboration" and "unquestionable fairness" and how this makes them different from others. These core values are so far from the truth. There is extreme favoritism towards the consultant staff. They make the sales department fell like the unwanted child.

I predict that C/D/H will continue to be in business but there will be no growth. Contrary to what they claim, C/D/H is relatively unknown and has very limited market presence.

During my time there, I saw significant employee turnover and no plan from management to correct it.

Advice to Senior ManagementRestructure the organization and hire enough staff to grow. Personal growth and career advancement is not an option currently. Most importantly, actually care about the staff do not just use it as a clever hook line to attract people.

Good family atmosphere with a ton of room for improvement.

Technology Consultant (Former Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsThe partners support and encourage consultants to improve technical skills.

ConsLack of transparency in managerial and strategic decisions. Unattainable billable hour goals for 90% of the consultants. Execution and client retention.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a sustainable vision and go for it.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I have had a positive experience at C/D/H.

Technology Consultant (Current Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsTraining, emphasis on core values and family.

ConsLack of leadership, no strategic focus.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo much reliance on partners to do day-to-day, operational work.

Worked for C/D/H? Contribute to the Community!