1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at C. Overaa & Co.Pros
1. anyone that wanted to could advance.
2. when you need time off it could be arranged.
3. reward incentives for being safe.
4. company stressed safety and had a very low accident ratio.
5. company believed in socializing and had yearly picnic and chrismas party.
6. company would try to put you on job sites close to home.Cons
1. some upper management shows too much favoritism.
2. when a job is in fast pace mode thier is mandatory o. t. and it is almost impossible to get time off.
3. when a dispute arises company almost always sides with superintendent even if they appear wrong.Advice to ManagementAdvice
all management, whether your forman, superintendent, or project manager, should listen to all employee ideas or thoughts. anyone could have a good idea, even the newest laborer.RecommendsApproves of CEO