C.W. Matthews

Add Photos

Bob Matthews

Outstanding Company

Division Vice President (Current Employee) Marietta, GA

ProsCWM strives to be the employer of choice for our people while always maintaining a fair balance between corporate citizenship and profitability. To maintain our position in this market we must be the low cost provider of quality transportation projects and materials.

ConsOur available work days are based mainly on the weather, when the weather is good we work long hours.

Good for people not in the best situation

Laborer (Former Employee) Marietta, GA

ProsC.W. Matthews is a great place to work if you have few other options. Good for giving people a second chance that they might have gotten other places in the workforce.

ConsVery little work/life balance however the majority of the employees here do not have other options or bargaining power to demand additional benefits at the laborer level--I'm sure it improves as you rise through the channels

Lots of work

Project Superintendent (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsClose to home friends i know

ConsMoney is not competitive with others in the industry. Hours worked without compensation is exceedingly greater each year it seems.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Please keep a watch on middle managment.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Marietta, GA

ProsBetter pay than local competitors.

ConsBad managment. Poor commuincations. Long hours for salary personel, such as myself. With little to no compensation. And being the scape goat for middle managments mistakes and short comings.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo better observe the middle managments actions. And take more time observing the real men and women who make this company run from day to day.

Worked for C.W. Matthews? Contribute to the Community!