C2 Imaging Reviews

Timothy Wieland

1. National Account Executive

Former Employee - National Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - National Account Executive in Denver, CO

I worked at C2 Imaging full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Collaborative culture, autonomy, strong senior leadership and ability to create your own niche in a creative industry.

Cons

Not everyone is well-suited for the amount of autonomy day to day, but for the right person with an entrepreneurial spirit this is a great position.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, but check in on day to day activity early on to spot any issues with productivity.

2. Supportive environment, fun co workers, great projects!

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

Pros

In my experience, the management went over and beyond to help with any issue, and to support you in your goals. The environment was supportive and more experienced colleagues were always available to advise on solutions. As an Account Executive you get to work with a variety of different people and businesses, with creative projects.

Cons

In production, things can happen but C2 was always quick to find a solution and do their best to meet the clients needs.

3. Bad work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at C2 Imaging (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fun work! I learned alot working there, but I was so micromanaged and never knew who to turn to for answers, one day it would be one manager and the next you'd get scolded for asking them questions. I loved seeing all of the artwork printed though.

Cons

Alot of politics, you'll never advance there. You'll stay in the position you hired in at with no raises. I was there for nearly 5 years and never saw a raise. Though they had no problem telling me to add more to my workload as I gained experience.

Advice to Management

Wipe management and start over.

5. Account Exec

Current Employee - New York in New York, NY
    Current Employee - New York in New York, NY

I have been working at C2 Imaging full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing support from mgmt and production, enormous array of capabilities, Financially Healthy!

Cons

None that I can think of - just a great great place

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you are doing!

6. Fast paced, great people!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Pros

Loved the people, that's what I miss. The business changes everyday so if you enjoy that environment, this would be a good place. I learned a lot over my almost decade of working there.

Cons

This can be a challenging place to work if you don't enjoy tight deadlines.

Advice to Management

Plan more of the team building events where we can interact. The ones that were done were fun and a great way to engage with my fellow employees.

7. Great place to work!!

Pros

Creative atmosphere with wonderful people to work with. Most have been here for 10+ years. Everyone is very motivated and passionate about what they do.

Cons

The cons at this job do not outweigh the pros.

8. A dying company

Former Employee - Printer in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Printer in Englewood, CO

I worked at C2 Imaging full-time

Pros

People are basically friendly.

Cons

This company is a financial disaster. I've seen it go from very prosperous to begging for work, this may be because the company went bankrupt twice and the same people are running it. It seems to me they have more upper level employees than the rank & file. The president has a "I do as little as possible" attitude, this was told to me by another employee. Many mistakes are made and nobody is held accountable, it's the oh well, we will just reprint it attitude.

Advice to Management

Cut down on the unneeded higher paid employees, why do you need two estimaters? Light a fire under your sales force.

Used and abused

Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Account Coordinator in Englewood, CO

Pros

Lots of great people to work with!

Cons

Management is horrible! They cater to those who kiss butt and those who don't are ignored!

Advice to Management

Stop listening to lies from employees that are out for there own benefit. Start managing like a manager should!

Good people to work with.

Pros

Again, good people to work with.

Cons

This is a company that went bankrupt twice, was bought out, and the same management team is still there and again heading down the road to closing the doors for good. From what I have read, if a company buys out a failing business the first thing that should be done is to rid that business of those responsible for failling.....just makes good sense to me.

Advice to Management

Give your sales force the tools to succeed.

Can you give zero stars?

Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at C2 Imaging full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

mostly women (pro and con) can run errands etc during the day exposure to the printing industry- can flip projects quickly lots of money to be made

Cons

You have to be ok with working 24/7 for not enough pay and for people who generally treat you with very little respect. There is a ton of turnover here and they pretty much expect you to fail- additionally there is no management training and mangers are running their own business so you get a combination of stressed out and incredibly inexperienced managers. Full scale emotional and mental break downs are pretty common and they have no problem swearing at you and screaming at you on the sales floor regardless of the time of day. Also- this is the industries worst paying print shop so if you are interested in the industry look around- you can make much more money with much less stress elsewhere. Also- if you try to leave and further your career within the industry they will come after you.

Advice to Management

Train your managers- stop letting them run talented people into the ground and/or out the door. Get an HR department in the NYC office to prevent some of the appalling behavior.

RSS Feed </> Embed