C3/CustomerContactChannels

Updated August 24, 2014

2.4

C3/CustomerContactChannels President & COO Rick Ferry
Rick Ferry

Still ironing the bugs out.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - Humana  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - Humana in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Everyone is friendly, enthusiastic and eager to make you feel like part of the team.
    2. Starting wage is $10/hr, which is frankly inadequate given the level of training required, but still $1 more than SITEL.

Cons

1. No paid holidays or medical insurance for 6 months. For some people, that can be a problem.
    2. This company is just starting in Las Vegas, and they are basically putting the facilities together around us. Computer use can be spotty. More of a problem, they'd asked the first training class to submit for shift bids that were supposed to start in September, then decided they wanted to include the new hires from August, so they threw out our previous bids, so now we're working closing shift til at least Sep. 21, and whereas our prior bids were within a class of 30 or so, this is a "global" shift bid among over 400 people. If they had just said we weren't getting to choose shifts until everyone was eligible, it still would've sucked, but it would have sucked less than confirming our preferred shifts and then yanking them away. At BEST it makes it look like management wasn't prepared.

Get better organized so that people know what to expect from you.

Customer Service Rep

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  West Valley City, UT
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in West Valley City, UT

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a good place for a first job. They try to maintain enthusiasm with fun activities as work flow allows.

Cons

Forget about moving up in the company. The work flow can vary greatly from too busy to being bored stiff. They hire any warm body then weed the poor performers out with work reviews. The pay is on the low end of the scale.

Try to keep the good performers with better rewards and you might avoid the high turnover.

Not a good work experience. Teams didn't work together, but were competitive and gossipy

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time

Pros

Probably one of the better call center experience, if you like that environment

Cons

Inflexible schedules, low pay, poor food choices in cafeteria

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Do not work for this company!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels

Pros

There's not really any pros to working for this company, if I'm being completely honest. I guess if I must say, coworkers, are nice, easy to get along with for the most part.

Cons

HA where do I start? They pay you $10/hr to take on way more than its worth, the job is incredibly stressful, you'll find yourself completely dreading going in to work on the daily, I can promise you that. Supervisors are absolutely no help at all (although they'll pretend to be helpful) half the time they can't even answer a question you may have and you're better off asking a co-worker, and your supervisors will also refuse to take SUPERVISOR calls, so if you ever need one handled, don't count on your supervisor to take care of it. (At one point in time I actually had a supervisor tell me to have another agent pretend to be my supervisor and handle the call, simply because they did not want to do it) Need to miss time due to illness, children with an illness or a family emergency? You can go ahead and call out for the day, but you can absolutely count on your supervisor to call you and harass you about coming in anyways (Even if you're throwing up or contagious). Oh, and the systems you need to use to actually perform your job go down constantly through out the day. You'll be told its being "worked on" but you'll literally see no difference, or see anything start working properly, ever. Last but definitely not least, the warning process for attendance is a joke. You're supposed to get a first warning, second warning and then a final warning (which will lead to termination) but there have been many employees who have been on a first or second warning, then find themselves in HR being fired, when they never even received a final warning. HR can also provide no documentation of the so called "final warning" you are being fired for. Sketchy or nah? I would NOT recommend this job to a single person.

Learn how to properly run a company and be organized, and fair about it. I honestly don't even understand how management and leadership roles in this company were actually hired to do this job... because they absolutely SUCK at it.

Great Training and Leadership. Opportunity to advance

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  McGregor, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in McGregor, TX

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for more than a year

Pros

Promote from within. Approachable Leadership who cares

Cons

None that I can think of

Keep doing what you're doing

Customer Service Representative

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels

Pros

Worked mainly morning hours and continuously busy

Cons

Not a lot of personal freedom.

Enable the representatives to take bathroom breaks when necessary

Long and tedious, super annoying support staff.

Current Employee - Member Advocate  in  Twin Falls, ID
    Current Employee - Member Advocate in Twin Falls, ID

Pros

Great hours, 40 hours a week if you want it. Vacation pay.

Cons

No flexibility, will not offer part time. 9 dollars an hour, and gossping support staff.

Higher pay.

I love the people! They are great! The work not so much!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

I love the people and some days it is not as busy on the phone but I have never felt happier or more welcome at a job.

Cons

You are not allowed to miss days or if something happens like you get in a car accident and taken to the hospital... Well upon your return... you still get a write up.. and it feels like you will never get away from being on a final. ALSO, they make you sign an agreement when hired that if you quit you get minimum wage, so your in a workplace with a bunch of idiots messing around TRYING to be fired...

I feel like calling in sick, or getting in a car accident, and things like that are too strict. No one wants to stay there because they get sick of always "Failing" and being on a final... Plus, telling people if they quit they will get minimum wage!! WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THAT?? You act as if you care about QUALITY of the calls... YET, No one feels comfortable enough to quit if it isn't their thing cause god forbid you have to pay them minimum wage.. It just shows you are for your money and not for the people or the customer service..

C3- Not a bad place to work

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time

Pros

They train you thoroughly before you go out on your own as well as have staff available to help you at any time once your training is completed.

Cons

They are open six days a week, some holidays. Based on your ranking you may or may not get the shift you prefer.

Could Be Better / Could Be A LOT Worse

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Pros

As call centers go, this is one of the few I've seen that takes "promote from within" seriously. Half the people (or more!) off the phones started on the phones. Center atmosphere tends to be fun, colorful, and upbeat more often than not.

Cons

Wages are on the low end of the call center scale. KPIs tend to be unrealistic due to the need to "do better" than the clients' requirements. Some OMs are more interested in numbers and less in the agents and "middle management".

Focus more on the agents and less on the numbers.

Worked for C3/CustomerContactChannels? Contribute to the Community!