C3/CustomerContactChannels

Updated November 29, 2014
2.5

C3/CustomerContactChannels President & COO Rick Ferry
Rick Ferry

Pros
  • Probably one of the better call center experience, if you like that environment (in 5 reviews)

• Being a single mom they have been the first company to actually care and help (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • training, too long as I am experienced in a medical call center doing the same thing we do here (in 10 reviews)

• No one knows what they're doing on the floor (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Good place to work

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Best training, upbeat upper management, the valus

Cons

no bad I see, its a new site and there will be some bumps. Cant wait to see the finished product.

keep doing what you are doing

Rewarding and very fulfilling!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They work with my school needs. They also work great with my kids schedules. Being a single mom they have been the first company to actually care and help.

Cons

Giving people to many chances. They need to stuck to their polices a bit better.

Remember that the polices are in place for everyone, not just one team.

wonderful company with high rated specialists and qualited employees

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels

Pros

opportunities, the team, the office, "giving back to comunity"

Cons

not discovered yet, it's free of blacksides company :)

my thoughts

Current Employee - Vat Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Vat Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (less than an year)

Pros

money, people, convenient location, personal time when u dont have access, lunch room , vending machines supervisors good atmosphere, willingness to work with ya, cleanliness good security, beautiful grounds and animals.

Cons

loss of access because humana cant keep things straight. .not enough paid time off and sick pay and the pay needs to be more.

up the pay for the sress we go thru on back to back phone calls.

C3 is one of the best employers in the Magic Valley

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Twin Falls, ID
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Twin Falls, ID

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels

Pros

C3 is a fast paced call center environment, that offers excellent rewards and incentives to its front line agents. C3 is a rapidly growing company with sites popping up all over the globe tones of opportunities.

Cons

C3 is a new company, and has had its fair share of growing pains. The benefits could be better priced.

C3 should expand its personal and professional growth programs for their employees, more internal classes and training, expand the tuition reimbursement program.

Not a bad place

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative-HumanaC in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative-HumanaC in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company itself is not to bad. They are very in tune with their employees and create a great work atmosphere.

Cons

A lot of the workers are rude and because the company is so new to Vegas and they hire within, upper management are new too.

If you're gonna make someone a Sup or a TL, make sure they can handle it.

Great work environment

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels

Pros

You meet a whole lot of different people.

Cons

Too much favoritism among supervisors and senior reps.

Internal advancement should be dealt with properly.

C3

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Potlucks, my trainer I had, and the way the building is built.

Cons

wouldn't you all like to know? training, too long as I am experienced in a medical call center doing the same thing we do here. The people they hired are all immature - all they do is talk about irrelevant things during class. Some trainers are sent to us from out of state and all they do is play around and look at sport scores.

Don't gas people up for internal movement as you all know who you are already going to choose in the first place. It gets to people when you say all this good stuff about advancement, but you don't mean or show care as you say you do.

Great Training and Leadership. Opportunity to advance

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in McGregor, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in McGregor, TX

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Promote from within. Approachable Leadership who cares

Cons

None that I can think of

Keep doing what you're doing

I love the people! They are great! The work not so much!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love the people and some days it is not as busy on the phone but I have never felt happier or more welcome at a job.

Cons

You are not allowed to miss days or if something happens like you get in a car accident and taken to the hospital... Well upon your return... you still get a write up.. and it feels like you will never get away from being on a final. ALSO, they make you sign an agreement when hired that if you quit you get minimum wage, so your in a workplace with a bunch of idiots messing around TRYING to be fired...

I feel like calling in sick, or getting in a car accident, and things like that are too strict. No one wants to stay there because they get sick of always "Failing" and being on a final... Plus, telling people if they quit they will get minimum wage!! WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THAT?? You act as if you care about QUALITY of the calls... YET, No one feels comfortable enough to quit if it isn't their thing cause god forbid you have to pay them minimum wage.. It just shows you are for your money and not for the people or the customer service..

C3/CustomerContactChannels Photos