C3/CustomerContactChannels

C3/CustomerContactChannels Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014

C3/CustomerContactChannels President & COO Rick Ferry

Rick Ferry

Not a good work experience. Teams didn't work together, but were competitive and gossipy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsProbably one of the better call center experience, if you like that environment

ConsInflexible schedules, low pay, poor food choices in cafeteria

Great Training and Leadership. Opportunity to advance

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) McGregor, TX

ProsPromote from within. Approachable Leadership who cares

ConsNone that I can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing

Only hire you for annual enrollment.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThe people are great , The training process was fun, but that was it.

ConsLots of hours and management does't care. Once enrollment is over people were dropping like flies.No moving up, but always told you had a chance.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about the workers. Once enrollment was over we knw we were laid off. Not much to work for. Oh if you got !00 in Q $ A you got an ice cream. I'm not 5 years old..

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Place is horrible

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsDecent pay for having 0 skills

ConsThey work you to the bone

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and keep some consistency within the company.

Definitely not as presented in the Salt Lake Tribune newspaper. Turn over is huge.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsCo-workers are great. That is the only perk.

ConsThey are vague on details of the job and the so called benefits. Training is disorganized and fails to meet your needs for the job. Your co-workers all help each other so we can do the job as there is no consistency. Forget moving up, there is favoritism so you have to play the game.
    It is only a job, not a career.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppear to be greedy. The lowly workers making the call center report numbers look good for you and bringing you more business are not seeing that you care.
    Wages for the various projects are too low.

Customer Service Representative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWorked mainly morning hours and continuously busy

ConsNot a lot of personal freedom.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnable the representatives to take bathroom breaks when necessary

Long and tedious, super annoying support staff.

Member Advocate (Current Employee) Twin Falls, ID

ProsGreat hours, 40 hours a week if you want it. Vacation pay.

ConsNo flexibility, will not offer part time. 9 dollars an hour, and gossping support staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher pay.

Heartless Slave drivers!

ProsNone!!!! This is a terrible company to work for.

ConsHorrible company to work for! They lie to us constantly. One day they tell us there is no more mandatory overtme, the next day they want 2 hrs mandatory O.T.! No positive reinforcement, no advancement unless you're a company suck-up. They don't care if you have kids or use public transportation.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow your employees you actually give a care about us and that you realize we are not robots!

I love the people! They are great! The work not so much!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI love the people and some days it is not as busy on the phone but I have never felt happier or more welcome at a job.

ConsYou are not allowed to miss days or if something happens like you get in a car accident and taken to the hospital... Well upon your return... you still get a write up.. and it feels like you will never get away from being on a final. ALSO, they make you sign an agreement when hired that if you quit you get minimum wage, so your in a workplace with a bunch of idiots messing around TRYING to be fired...

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel like calling in sick, or getting in a car accident, and things like that are too strict. No one wants to stay there because they get sick of always "Failing" and being on a final... Plus, telling people if they quit they will get minimum wage!! WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THAT?? You act as if you care about QUALITY of the calls... YET, No one feels comfortable enough to quit if it isn't their thing cause god forbid you have to pay them minimum wage.. It just shows you are for your money and not for the people or the customer service..

C3- Not a bad place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey train you thoroughly before you go out on your own as well as have staff available to help you at any time once your training is completed.

ConsThey are open six days a week, some holidays. Based on your ranking you may or may not get the shift you prefer.

Worked for C3/CustomerContactChannels? Contribute to the Community!