C3/CustomerContactChannels

Rick Ferry

Waste of my time

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  McGregor, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in McGregor, TX

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for less than a year

Pros

Paid training even though the Humana training is crazy if you get the 8 week course! Too much!

Cons

Leadership, policies suck and change all the time. Learn three sections to the job while most people on the floor only are trained in one subject. Too much to handle.

Consistant leadership. Better training.

Still ironing the bugs out.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - Humana  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative - Humana in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

1. Everyone is friendly, enthusiastic and eager to make you feel like part of the team.
    2. Starting wage is $10/hr, which is frankly inadequate given the level of training required, but still $1 more than SITEL.

Cons

1. No paid holidays or medical insurance for 6 months. For some people, that can be a problem.
    2. This company is just starting in Las Vegas, and they are basically putting the facilities together around us. Computer use can be spotty. More of a problem, they'd asked the first training class to submit for shift bids that were supposed to start in September, then decided they wanted to include the new hires from August, so they threw out our previous bids, so now we're working closing shift til at least Sep. 21, and whereas our prior bids were within a class of 30 or so, this is a "global" shift bid among over 400 people. If they had just said we weren't getting to choose shifts until everyone was eligible, it still would've sucked, but it would have sucked less than confirming our preferred shifts and then yanking them away. At BEST it makes it look like management wasn't prepared.

Get better organized so that people know what to expect from you.

Customer Service Rep

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  West Valley City, UT
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in West Valley City, UT

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a good place for a first job. They try to maintain enthusiasm with fun activities as work flow allows.

Cons

Forget about moving up in the company. The work flow can vary greatly from too busy to being bored stiff. They hire any warm body then weed the poor performers out with work reviews. The pay is on the low end of the scale.

Try to keep the good performers with better rewards and you might avoid the high turnover.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Do not work for this company!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels

Pros

There's not really any pros to working for this company, if I'm being completely honest. I guess if I must say, coworkers, are nice, easy to get along with for the most part.

Cons

HA where do I start? They pay you $10/hr to take on way more than its worth, the job is incredibly stressful, you'll find yourself completely dreading going in to work on the daily, I can promise you that. Supervisors are absolutely no help at all (although they'll pretend to be helpful) half the time they can't even answer a question you may have and you're better off asking a co-worker, and your supervisors will also refuse to take SUPERVISOR calls, so if you ever need one handled, don't count on your supervisor to take care of it. (At one point in time I actually had a supervisor tell me to have another agent pretend to be my supervisor and handle the call, simply because they did not want to do it) Need to miss time due to illness, children with an illness or a family emergency? You can go ahead and call out for the day, but you can absolutely count on your supervisor to call you and harass you about coming in anyways (Even if you're throwing up or contagious). Oh, and the systems you need to use to actually perform your job go down constantly through out the day. You'll be told its being "worked on" but you'll literally see no difference, or see anything start working properly, ever. Last but definitely not least, the warning process for attendance is a joke. You're supposed to get a first warning, second warning and then a final warning (which will lead to termination) but there have been many employees who have been on a first or second warning, then find themselves in HR being fired, when they never even received a final warning. HR can also provide no documentation of the so called "final warning" you are being fired for. Sketchy or nah? I would NOT recommend this job to a single person.

Learn how to properly run a company and be organized, and fair about it. I honestly don't even understand how management and leadership roles in this company were actually hired to do this job... because they absolutely SUCK at it.

Not a good work experience. Teams didn't work together, but were competitive and gossipy

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time

Pros

Probably one of the better call center experience, if you like that environment

Cons

Inflexible schedules, low pay, poor food choices in cafeteria

Great Training and Leadership. Opportunity to advance

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  McGregor, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in McGregor, TX

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for more than a year

Pros

Promote from within. Approachable Leadership who cares

Cons

None that I can think of

Keep doing what you're doing

Only hire you for annual enrollment.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are great , The training process was fun, but that was it.

Cons

Lots of hours and management does't care. Once enrollment is over people were dropping like flies.No moving up, but always told you had a chance.

Care more about the workers. Once enrollment was over we knw we were laid off. Not much to work for. Oh if you got !00 in Q $ A you got an ice cream. I'm not 5 years old..

Place is horrible

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

Pros

Decent pay for having 0 skills

Cons

They work you to the bone

Try and keep some consistency within the company.

Definitely not as presented in the Salt Lake Tribune newspaper. Turn over is huge.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at C3/CustomerContactChannels full-time

Pros

Co-workers are great. That is the only perk.

Cons

They are vague on details of the job and the so called benefits. Training is disorganized and fails to meet your needs for the job. Your co-workers all help each other so we can do the job as there is no consistency. Forget moving up, there is favoritism so you have to play the game.
    It is only a job, not a career.

Appear to be greedy. The lowly workers making the call center report numbers look good for you and bringing you more business are not seeing that you care.
    Wages for the various projects are too low.

Customer Service Representative

I worked at C3/CustomerContactChannels

Pros

Worked mainly morning hours and continuously busy

Cons

Not a lot of personal freedom.

Enable the representatives to take bathroom breaks when necessary

Worked for C3/CustomerContactChannels? Contribute to the Community!