C3/CustomerContactChannels

Updated Apr 18, 2014

C3/CustomerContactChannels President & COO Rick Ferry

Rick Ferry

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Long and tedious, super annoying support staff.

Member Advocate (Current Employee) Twin Falls, ID

ProsGreat hours, 40 hours a week if you want it. Vacation pay.

ConsNo flexibility, will not offer part time. 9 dollars an hour, and gossping support staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher pay.

Not a very honest company to work for.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Twin Falls, ID

ProsBenefits are available, which in this area is a big plus.

ConsLower wages than expected. Layoffs that weren't supposed to happen.

Worst place I've ever worked

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Twin Falls, ID

ProsPay. At almost 12/hr, I thought the pay would make working at a call center worth it, but the cons greatly outweigh this. After a while you find yourself willing to take a huge pay cut to find better employment.

ConsAwful communication, management ignored agents, no chance to move up (in fact supervisors have been demoted and management found many reasons to fire agents), unreasonable expectations, horrible attendance policy and not enough PTO. The black out periods, a period of a few months when there is no time off allowed, is absolutely horrid and extremely busy and stressful. There were a lot of promises and positive expectations when they opened in 2010, and we were all very excited, but after the first month it got exponentially worse.

Some fun coworkers, but generally most of them had nothing better to do than gossip. One thing we all had in common was that everyone hated coming to work and everyone hated C3. It was like willingly going to prison everyday. You constantly lived in fear of being reprimanded, written up, or fired everyday. In some cases, if you were 5 minutes late, even with extreme weather, that could potentially be your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo F Yourselves. I'm so glad I got out!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Started great now pathetic

Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) Twin Falls, ID

ProsThe pros with this job are few and far between. I would say the pros are the co-workers and the few supervisors and team leads that actually care about the employees.

ConsWhen C3 opened in Twin Falls two years ago it was great atmosphere and most employees were enthusiastic about growth opportunities and the company in general. Nowadays, there is not one employee who will honestly say they are satisfied with their job. C3 continues to pile on more work and impossible standards with no difference in pay. Management states the constant demands are new requirements of the client and expect employees to believe this. The client that we contract with is a Fortune 500 company, there is no way that they have become this large by operating a business as C3 portrays them to. This is the worst operated call center I have ever encountered. The operations staff doesn't care about any agents, we are simply just numbers to them. They are attempting to rid of people in the most ridiculous ways. For example, they are now firing people for statistics from January that were told to the agents at the time, didn't matter. They don't follow the process of write-ups in their employee manual. Instead of a person getting a verbal warning, 1st warning, 2nd warning, and then a final warning prior to termination, they just skip the employees all the way to the final warning leaving no room for improvement from the time you find out your not meeting standards to termination. As far as growth goes, there is no room for growth. There have been many supervisors that have left and C3 refuses to promote any. They have actually demoted some supervisors to team leads and then expect them to do the supervisor position at the team lead pay. The teams that are present now far exceed the ratio that we were originally quoted of 15-18 agents per each supervisor. This company is going nowhere fast and when any agent expresses concerns about the company or any of the issues going on within the company, management will either state that they will get back to us or gives a bs answer that everyone knows is scripted due to the political aspect of the job. We all know that they are attempting to rid of many employees and instead of doing it the ethical way and laying people off, they are finding ridiculous ways to terminate people. C3 management has no concern for their employees that keep them afloat. There are many more people suited for the supervisor positions than the supervisors they presently have and management is very aware of this but refuses to promote the people that show they actually care about the agents and have good work ethics to keep the supervisors who dissappear for hours or days at a time, assign all their work to others, constantly dealing with personal problems, etc... C3 has also made the worst impression on our community. I am extremely embarassed to tell someone where I work if they ask because the community if also very aware how unethical, unprofessional, and poorly managed C3 is. This brings the moral of the center down as no one wants to work for a place with such a horrible reputation. Not that I forsee C3 hiring any time soon but if you are considering employment here, please reconsider. You will be miserable. Not to mention, C3 is slowly going under and will likely not be around for another year.

Good at the Start but ended sadly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Twin Falls, ID

ProsEasy to get on with the Company
    Pay is good for our area

ConsCommunication was not good at all things happened at the last min causing people to lose there jobs

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan ahead this seems to be the largest issue

C3 is one of the best employers in the Magic Valley

Operations Manager (Current Employee) Twin Falls, ID

ProsC3 is a fast paced call center environment, that offers excellent rewards and incentives to its front line agents. C3 is a rapidly growing company with sites popping up all over the globe tones of opportunities.

ConsC3 is a new company, and has had its fair share of growing pains. The benefits could be better priced.

Advice to Senior ManagementC3 should expand its personal and professional growth programs for their employees, more internal classes and training, expand the tuition reimbursement program.

Worked for C3/CustomerContactChannels? Contribute to the Community!