C3i

www.c3i-inc.com

C3i Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Joel H. Morse

Great place to get your foot in door (Desktop Support)

ProsFlexible schedule, Knowledgeable management, Good team mate

ConsLow pay, no incentive available to earn more

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to improve pay to retain talent

Onsite Support Intern

Pros- Worked with a great group of intelligent people
    - Cooperative supervisor with my military obligations

Cons- Upper Management had almost no IT knowledge
    - Management was okay with company being a stepping for better opportunities
    - Well under paid for expertise, certifications, and knowledge base
    - As an intern I feel that I'll make no advancement in my field.

Advice to Senior Management- Be more straight forward with your employees. When a company has been underwater for a while and you keep brushing off the problems that are causing this. Make a change and take a management stand.

Don't Commit to this Company Long Term.

Technical Analysis (Current Employee) Wilkes-Barre, PA

ProsI have met a lot of great people there excluding the management. There is usually tons of Overtime offered because they wont hire the needed people to carry the load.

ConsTraining is lacking and so the person behind the computer and phone is left to learn things on the fly when there is a known issue. When you bring these issues up with Mngmt, they don't do anything to change it. Since 2008, they have really gone down hill due to the stagnant salaries which has forced them to hire just about anyone off the street via Temp Agencies.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

friendly and laid back place to work

IT Helpdesk Support Technician (Former Employee) Wilkes-Barre, PA

Prospeople there are nice and easy to get along with.friendly atmosphere.

Consno incentive or bonus programs

Advice to Senior Managementbring back the incentive and bonus programs

Easy but varies by desk

Help Desk Analyst Level I (Current Employee) Wilkes-Barre, PA

ProsIt depends on the desk. Some you basically just sit around the whole day, others you are taking calls all the time. Plus there is a lot of advancement, just don't expect the best pay since you don't need to do much.

ConsIf you actually want to do your job, it can be more difficult because people don't do theirs. But that's typical anywhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire the useless people, and actually check the agent states.

Overall good experience, good company.

IT, Support Services Technician II (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsGood pay, good benefits. Good people.

ConsWay to much emphasis and time wasted on meetings with minimal information or benefit gained from them. Lack of communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont hold so many meetings and if you do ensure that time is wisely spent.

Long time employee

ProsManagement has a clear vision for the company, management is flexible and good at finding new revenue streams.

ConsTremendous amount of work is required sometimes.

Hire but no work to do

Hardware Technician (Former Employee) Pittston, PA

ProsCollective work environment. Friendly teams.

ConsThe place is so hard up to employ people for their contracts yet they've no work for you to do. They fire you saying your error rate is too high, and retraining will not help, when you've never been trained and your job consisted of turning iPads on and off. Where is the error rate in that? Bottom line is, this place pays you crap wages and they look for an excuse to fire you.

The work is mediocre at best and the title of employment is so far off of what you will be doing it's not even funny. Error rates only apply to those that don't know what a power button is.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of ensuring your customers are paying you for your workforce, make sure you've got work for them to do and try to pay them a decent wage instead of the minimum.

Just a call center

Help Desk Analyst Level I (Former Employee) Wilkes-Barre, PA

ProsI have nothing positive to say about this company.

ConsPay and benefits are not very good. They do not give raises. Management is only concerned with their numbers and do not care about the people that work there and quality of work that is done. I can go on about how horrible this company is but I will jsut say stay away from this terrible job.

Advice to Senior Managementdo everyone a favor and close your doors

A place to get good experience

ProsWork/Life Balance, Flexibility, Good Communication with Senior Management, Ability to work independently

ConsSometimes it is tough to get an accurate vision of career pathing. In addition, you must be a self starter and be able to make your way sometimes without any guidance.

Worked for C3i? Contribute to the Community!