C3i Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

It's a man's world there.

Former Employee - Help Desk Analyst Level I in Pittston, PA
    Former Employee - Help Desk Analyst Level I in Pittston, PA

I worked at C3i full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Experience - It's better than not having a job at all. - If you're lucky enough to work in the Wilkes Barre building, it's usually pretty laid back and full of good people

Cons

My cons are mainly for if you get stuck in the Pittston office: - It's a man's world there. They're sexist and treat women like we're they're for entertainment. - The management in Pittston doesn't care about the quality of the work being put out or the happiness of their employees; they only care about themselves. - Don't even try asking for help because you'll get nothing but attitude from your team leads. - They are not professional AT ALL- I've been spoken to inappropriately, ignored and talked about - You can work on a very slow desk or a very busy desk and all make the same paycheck. - Payroll is a disaster - HR is like a gossipy high school. - If management doesn't like you, they will try to find something to fire you for... even if you didn't do anything wrong. - SO MANY CASES OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT in Pittston - I can only speak for my training class, but it was awful. They gave us minimum training and expected us to know everything when we were put on the desk. They immediately put us in all of the queues. ** If you're told you're going to Pittston, just stay away! **

Advice to Management

Your need to clear your Pittston office of it's current management. Get completely new people- including team leads. That's where all the problems are stemming from- management that doesn't care about anything but themselves.

2. Service Desk

Former Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Middlesex, NJ
    Former Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Middlesex, NJ

I worked at C3i (Less than a year)

Pros

The office was close to home so travel was not bad and I worked a shift what was fit my home schedule. Other on Service Desk were very friendly and a good group of employees

Cons

They did not treat their employees very well, We were lied too many times and kept in the dark about them moving their operation out of the NJ Sanofi Office. When asked about it being hired on as an employee, they kept making excuses and avoided answering. Had to send 4 emails, while adding on more management before someone got back to me. Even then, they did not give any valid update until 3 months later when they announced they were closing down local operation.

Advice to Management

Take more investment in your employees who make your company.

3. OK job, it pays the bills and offers good work experience

Current Employee - Analyst in Pittston, PA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Pittston, PA

I have been working at C3i full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Collaborative and helpful co-worker, good amount of vacation days, benefits are ok

Cons

High turn-over, combative customers, company structure causes unnecessary harm to organization (e.g. hiring freeze set by one company resulted in horrible SLA statistics

Advice to Management

Better pay, greater recognition of veteran employees, keep knowledgeable employees for future success

5. Unappreciated, Overworked, Discarded. STAY AWAY

Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician
    Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician

I have been working at C3i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Techs are nice, most people outside of management are good people.

Cons

Pay is stagnant No room for advancement Distorted view of Pay Scales Since Telerx merger, major payroll issues. Uncaring, not helpful HR Dept Unqualified management

Advice to Management

Fire every TAS, Manager, and Account director you have. Promote L2s and Deskside techs to management, stop caving into every single client request (ESPECIALLY IF IT IS OUT OF SCOPE) Consider new HR reps, they could care less about the employees. Fix your pay rates for PA.

6. Terrible Terrible Company

Former Employee - Network Analyst in Pittston, PA
    Former Employee - Network Analyst in Pittston, PA

I worked at C3i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Education and that's pretty much it

Cons

Pay, and everything else - literally, benefits are expensive and everything else the company does is just horrible.

Advice to Management

Elevate pay, and stop playing favoritism

Great Place to work

Current Employee - Help Desk Level II in Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Current Employee - Help Desk Level II in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I have been working at C3i full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The job is not real hard. As long as you put in the effort there are great opportunities for advancement. Everyone is very friendly and most everyone is willing to help each other to get a job done. They also great benefit package.

Cons

The pay increase that is given with promotions could be better based on the additional responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Take care of the people that take care of you!

8. Level 1, Level 2, TAS for a year

Former Employee - Helpdesk Analyst Level II in Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Former Employee - Helpdesk Analyst Level II in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I worked at C3i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

3yrs, moved up the ranks. Just need to be willing to learn. Clients like friendly personality. Normal vacation and holiday pay. Knowledge-base built out to help you answer client questions. Overtime available.

Cons

As with any help desk job, tech constantly changes and therefore answers keep changing. Medical benefit had gone down due to cost-cutting measures.

Advice to Management

Pay increases for good work would be nice. You losee good employees because of stagnant wage.

9. Great place to work, but not enough room for advancement...

Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I worked at C3i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

• You'll learn a great deal about technology working there, they have some really intelligent people there who readily share their knowledge with others. No man gets left behind, if you don't know it, they'll make sure you do. • It's nice to have a cafe there, great if you forgot your lunch or need a snack. • Desk managers are VERY relatable and show a genuine concern for the well-being of their employees. • For the most part, many of the medical reps that call in are nice and very thankful for your assistance. • The majority of the on-site management staff is very professional. • The Plan of Action (POA) Meetings are always fun. You get to meet the reps, stay at a luxurious resort and get very well taken care of. Makes you feel like you really mean something to the company.

Cons

• There's not much room for advancement unless you happen to have a degree in an IT or Computer field. • More needs to be done to reprimand rude or caustic medical reps who call in, at least on our end. • Incentives, bonuses and raises would nice. I know some desks got them, but during my employment period very few, if any, got them.

Advice to Management

• Just make some room for advancement. Give your hard-working employees something to work towards or to look forward to.

10. A great place to work

Current Employee - Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Current Employee - Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I have been working at C3i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people and management team. There is a real sense of teamwork on most of the teams at C3i. The management team tends to work with people if they have personal issues. This is greatly appreciated.

Cons

Additional incentives to employees would be very beneficial. We recently received a 401K match, but it is very minimal. Unable to work from home.

Advice to Management

Please provide more career development for your employees. You have a group of very talented people, who would like to advance in the company.

11. Use only as an entry level job!

I worked at C3i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Workers are friendly. I can't find any pros beyond that.

Cons

Pay sucks, management sucks, callers suck.

Advice to Management

Care for the workers, not the numbers.

RSS Feed </> Embed