C4 Connections

Enthusiastic environment

Former Employee - Junior Solutions Provider in Rome, GA
    Former Employee - Junior Solutions Provider in Rome, GA

I worked at C4 Connections full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fast growth, everyone is a team player, if u need anything, just ask. Promote you fast.. Which ever comes first.. 25total sales or 6 in one week and ur promoted to senior. They r VERY FAIR

Cons

If you don't make any sales, you don't get paid. It's tough when all ur potential clients r locked into contracts...NO PAID TRAINING

Offer paid training and bring back salary, commission only for this type of sale isn't enuff when u r working in a comcast contracted world.

Made money but it won't last

Former Employee - District Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - District Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at C4 Connections

Pros

I made great money over the summer and fall. Got to travel and made 1000 plus a week. Got promoted quickly.

Cons

Not organized, money came up missing, hit or miss trainers and training, failure to keep promises.

Hit or miss. Some to young or inexpieriances and just gained position because of high turnover.

Great Environment and Opportunity! Would recommend to anyone!

Current Employee - Account Representative in Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at C4 Connections full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The opportunities are endless and the office environment is like no other job I have worked at. The colleagues are very welcoming and treat you like family. The work hard play hard mentality is what draws the company away from the others. C4 starts you at the bottom to grow into a successful Branch Manager or go even Director of Sales.

Cons

For the most part I loved working here. The money was awesome, the colleagues are friendly and the opportunities are endless! The only thing I see anyone having a Con with the company is starting at entry-level and working your way to the top. I actually think that's a great idea! What better way to learn the company then starting from the bottom to work your way up.

Keep caring for your team and continue to be very welcoming!!

Descent commissions and competitive offers.

Former Employee - Sales Office Manager in Springfield, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Office Manager in Springfield, IL

I worked at C4 Connections full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible work hours, Option to relocate

Cons

No growth opportunity presented with additional compensation

Spend more time and money investing in the sales team. This would elongate the term of the reps stay.

Good times...hard work

I worked at C4 Connections part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoyed working with the people...well most of the people.

Cons

The turf wasn't always good...the days could be long...and the chargebacks sucked...

Don't make it so hard to advance...if you promise something stick to it...

C4 is a great company to work for IF you can make the sales.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I worked at C4 Connections as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The commission rate for sales makes it possible to earn up to $2000 per week. Pitching practice at the office helps those new to sales get started.

Cons

If you can't make any sales you won't make any money, so make sure you work close to friends and family in case you have a $0 paycheck when the rent is due.

Having local managers keep record of who previously visited an address and when would make revisiting those customers much easier for sales reps to prepare for.

Impossible to live off of...but decent sales experience for young adults (if this is the only job available to you)

Former Employee - Sales Representative (Sold ATT Uverse Products) in Atlanta, GA

I worked at C4 Connections full-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you are interested in getting sales experience, and have a backup plan financially, this is a good experience. The work I put in here allowed me to learn how to sell. It truly isn't for everyone, and although I was here for a short period of time, I learned a lot that I can apply to many different industries.

Cons

No base pay. No one (employees) seemed to stay long. Kindof treated their employees like they were dispensable. A lot of driving.

Be sure to give all information about the opportunity to your employees. The way that they sold the opportunity to me sounded golden. All details about the percentages of my commission being taken out were unstated.

Performance base and very competitive.

Current Employee - AT&T Solution Provider in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - AT&T Solution Provider in Fresno, CA

I have been working at C4 Connections

Pros

Flexible hours, close working environment, opportunity for advancement if successful, and energetic group.

Cons

Commission has requirements beyond your control. Examples: fee for materials, cancelation due to technical issuses, and money held out of check for reserves. No benefits, use of own vehicle with no compensation (ie: gas and mileage), and performance base only income.

Non at the moment