CACI (UK) Reviews

Updated September 10, 2014

Greg Bradford

Good People

I have been working at CACI (UK)

Pros

Good people, good environment to work

Cons

LIttle ability to move up

Great Company

Current Employee - Graphic Artist  in  Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Graphic Artist in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I have been with the company only a short time but have been able to observe a very efficient. professional and familial environment. Everyone is kind, patient and a team player. As far as I know, their salary is more than fair and benefits are generous as well.

Cons

All CACI business is contingent upon government budgets, meaning, there is an ebb and flow of work, depending on the needs and remaining budget of the government.

Many folks who work for CACI are considered "consultants" though there is not end point, per se, to their contractual obligations. Some additional form of job security for these contractors would ease the minds of many consultants. However, as far as I have seen, consultants are treated with just about the same value as a CACI employee.

Good project - little connection to actual company

Current Employee - Manager  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging project with good people and a good client. Project allows for flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely. An okay company to work for.

Cons

Benefits are very average for such a large company. The culture of your group within your contract will have more to do with your positive or negative feelings about the company. Leadership talks a big game about connecting employees, but tools and resources in place to network with co-workers have provided little, if any, actual value.

It's hard to have loyalty to a company that feel you are barely connected to.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Abundant career opportunities, flexible work schedule

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My projects have been interesting. Learning a lot of new technology. I love the flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home when my kids are sick. I have been promoted several times since I started. So the company does value and appreciate hard work. If you are unhappy, you can put yourself on the mobility board and switch projects. Great support from direct managers. My direct manager is a mentor and takes time to teach me.

Cons

Government Contracting is unpredictable and you are subject to your clients whims.
    No Bench so if your project ends you are out of a job. The worst part is there is no true Business Development in the company. Project Managers are expected to execute and win new work.

Spend less time with your spreadsheets and more time at the client sites winning work.

Great place to work! Highly recommended.

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst III  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst III in Washington, DC

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Training opportunities, flexibility, benefits, jobs, locations

Cons

Pay, communication, no commute benefits,

Good

Current Employee - Background Investigator  in  Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Background Investigator in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Have growth and development within the company and gives training of skills that can be taken outside of the company and used in the other federal contracting companies or for the federal government.

Cons

Starting salary is not commensurate with federal government position of the same function and job.

Be more competitive with matching salaries better than a $15000 gap for starting pay between CACI position and the federal government counterpart.

Generally a very good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Ashburn, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK)

Pros

Information sharing from top management is excellent. Training opportunities are outstanding. Tools to support admin processes are outstanding, and still improving. Policies support family friendly atmosphere. Very good at staying at the forefront of IT capabilities (such as JAVA, IT security, mobile computing, etc.) and supporting required certifications. VERY serious about ethical business practices.

Cons

Family friendly policy is left to management discretion, so not everyone will have flexibility they want. Salary can be competitive for some positions, but many IT positions are grossly underpaid in today's market. Benefits are passable, vacation time is not very good.

Bid jobs so that salaries are realistic to current market...especially when the lowest bidder is not the biggest concern for the customer.

Great company, no stress

Current Employee - Lead Acquisition Analyst  in  Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Lead Acquisition Analyst in Arlington, VA

I have been working at CACI (UK)

Pros

I enjoy working for CACI. This is my second time with the company. I always receive respect from my senior management and they are very supportive of my educational and professional goals.

Cons

Because it's a large company, you don't really get to interact with other employees from different communities of interest.

Management thus far has been great.

Flexible, approachable, growing organisation

I have been working at CACI (UK) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CACI Ltd in the UK, has and is a great company to work for. They have been very flexible, in terms of my location and the current responsibilities/work I have been given. I have a good relationship with my peers as well as senior management, who are always there to listen and help should you need it. At CACI you are not held back if you wish to progress or move to different departments, they encourage this.

Cons

For me performance reviews and salary increase has not been given for a while.

Good Company

I have been working at CACI (UK)

Pros

There are some very good managers, and some not so good - like a lot of companies I guess. It's okay if you're in the right team.

Cons

Salaries are below average for London. Hence a high staff turnover.

If you want to keep valuable staff you need to offer them an incentive to stay.

Worked for CACI (UK)? Contribute to the Community!