CADE Marketing Reviews

5 reviews filtered by
5.0
Josh Abergel

Good experience with customer service and sales

Former Employee - Trainer in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Trainer in Sacramento, CA

I worked at CADE Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It was so much fun working there! I learned a lot and the people were willing to go out of their way to help me get up to speed. Training was fun and easy and I got to do pretty well on my own. I learned a lot of skills that I use everyday now. The management team is really nice and has an open door policy. They also throw bonuses for people that hit certain sales and customer service goals.

Cons

It is 6 days a week. Although the work isn't that difficult, there is a lot of it. The environment is super fast paced and the manager expects a lot from his people.

You are awesome!!!! Maybe some type of day off bonus would be cool??

Love the advancement potential

Current Employee - Account Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at CADE Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The advancement potential is great with NO glass ceilings. CADE currently works with AT&T and I like the idea of working with big companies like that in the future. The resources and promotions are based on performance so it pays to be competitive. Super fun environment with lots of down to earth people who went out of their way to train me well and help me.

Cons

You basically have to do one better than the next person. There are a lot of awesome people so competition is really high and you have to work a lot to beat the next person.

Keep up the good work! I got trained really well and I'm happy everyone went out their way to make sure I did well. Also, keep the open door policy, it's nice to know I can talk about any issues with you.

I really like working here

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at CADE Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The management team is really helpful and everyone is willing to go out of their way to make sure you're up to speed. An employee puts together non profit work every month or so. There is always some kind of event coming up; camping, floating, trip to somewhere, business trip, paintball, and the list goes on. It kind of feels like an extension of college.

Cons

The hours are pretty long. If you've got a lot going on outside of work, then I wouldn't recommend it. Advancement is based on performance and there's no seniority, but you have to compete with really good people for the better positions.

Expand quicker for more opportunities to work with you guys!

Learned a ton

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Sacramento, CA

I worked at CADE Marketing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great training! The people were really fun to be around. They were young motivated professionals, and they were willing to go out of their way to make sure I was up to speed and doing well. Really appreciated all of the help and skills that I learned and I will definitely use what they taught me for the rest of my life. Thanks so much!

Cons

Work life balance was a bit hard to maintain. If you want to advance quickly you have to work pretty long hours.

Keep up the good work! I'm glad that one of their major focuses was to make it easy and simple for me to start. I'm also happy that a fun environment was important to management. It made me comfortable starting off.

Thrilled to be a part of this team!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at CADE Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have never had a career before where my management truly coaches me to what should be done next. The leadership in this company is outstanding. Very supportive of it's people and the pay is very fair. The owner really cares about his people and meets with the team on a weekly basis to discuss direction of the company. The environment here is extremely high energy. I have had a lot of previous types of employment, and although many were fun I have never had a career with this much positive energy. Its amazing to work at a place with people who genuinely care about my growth and success within the company.

Cons

If you are not disciplined, you will not succeed.

Keep it up!