CAP 360 Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.1
CEO

1. Freedom to be everything you’ve wanted to be and do in life.

I have been working at CAP 360

Pros

Company support and freedom of schedule. Excellent training and meetings provided by the company.I’m a District Manager in Tennessee. I’ve been with the company almost 6 yrs. I like what I’ve seen within the company on growth. They embrace change in the market place and adjust to give them the best advantage to pass on to its clients. This has allowed us to improve on our product we offer at a substantial increase in profitability while reducing cost.

Cons

Your freedom. The accessibility to make you own schedule and work it can lead to not getting it done. If you have the discipline and confidence to work every day as if you’re going into an office, then this will not be an issue.

2. Freedom to make as much income as you want and to help businesses improve on their cash-flow and bad-debt right off loss

Current Employee - District Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - District Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have full control of my schedule, what industries I want to call on, the income potential like I've never realized in my life, and the time to enjoy it. I also gain tremendous satisfaction working with business and financial controllers of companies to help them solve their accounts receivable issues.

Cons

I have to be disciplined to research my potential clients, so when calling on they I know as much as I can about their needs and objectives. Staying positive is the challenge for most sales professionals and having tools at my disposal is key to staying in a positive frame of mind.

Advice to Management

Management is constantly improving our abilities to help more advanced companies with software integration and new products and tools to make our clients more successful and easier to manage.

3. There are two aspects of my career that one becomes addicted to........the "6" figure earnings and the independence.

Current Employee - Division Vice President in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Division Vice President in Tampa, FL

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

CAP360 offers best in class collection services to our clients and cutting edge sales tools for our reps.

Cons

One must be self-disciplined and strong in organizational skills, if one is weak in those areas, you more than likely will struggle.

Advice to Management

Continue the corporate focus on client satisfaction.......in my 30+ years in our industry, I have never had more satisfied/happy clients!

5. High energy/impeccable integrity/a co.that cares about it's team mates.

Current Employee - Divisional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Divisional Sales Manager

I have been working at CAP 360

Pros

Support / thorough hands on training / flexibility, caring / rewarding & yes very good $ / pride and service to help the free enterprise system to thrive by holding our clients' customers accountable.

Cons

Not everyone says YES, but I'd learned long ago this magic formula: "I'll talk to so many people everyday, some will say YES & I'll make a lot of $!"

Advice to Management

N/A

6. Best career opportunity ever afforded me!!

Current Employee - Division Vice President
    Current Employee - Division Vice President

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I love the family feel from working here. The flexible schedule was exactly what I was looking for and the earnings potential is like none I have ever had in the past!! I started as an account executive almost 12 years ago and now am a Division Vice President Responsible for 61/2 States! I knew soon after joining the CAP 360 Team that I was home!!!

Cons

It was challenging at first scheduling my own time and having total control over it. Can be hard to stay focused on it..

7. Working for CAP360 has allowed me to consistently earn 6 figures each year.

Current Contractor - District Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Contractor - District Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CAP 360 as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

For over 10 years, working for CAP360 has allowed me to consistently earn 6 figures each year in an economy where other companies are downsizing or reducing income potential. I admit that I’m a “workaholic”! But my work at CAP360 is rewarding: financial gains, very satisfied client base, and positive interaction with fellow sales team members.

Cons

The days speed by --- but there are always more prospects to see, relationships to build, and money to be made!

8. Everyone in my company strives to serve our clients' needs by providing the premier solution within our industry.

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Real growth potential happens both personally and professionally here. I started my career going on 8 years ago in the Kansas City market to move and expand my Division by presently overseeing our Dallas / Fort Worth offices and the Lone Star State. I received the proper training, mentorship, and support to qualify for my first promotion within one month, progressing to my first management role within 3 months, on to a District Manager within my 13th month in the business. I am able to run my territory as if I am running my own franchise of our company. You are provided with all the necessary support, infrastructure, protocols, systems, accounting, etc. to provide the most effective solution within our industry. The process is repeatable, reputable, and rest assurred that your name will be backed by an proven brand driven by client-centered results.

Cons

This is a fast-paced, high reward, consultative position for the true sales professional who enjoys the hard work of dictating their own destiny. You create your own success by delivering your best every day. This is NOT the position for an order taker type of sales person!

Freedom to succeed, freedom to fail

Current Contractor - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Contractor - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at CAP 360 as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Straight commission, pays weekly, monthly bonus for hitting numbers, no cap on pay. Nice residual income once you build your book of business

Cons

takes time to build a sales pipeline to support straight commission pay

10. Be your own person helping businesses manage a critical area of their success

Current Employee - District Manager in Phila, PA
    Current Employee - District Manager in Phila, PA

I have been working at CAP 360 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Make your own schedule, unlimited opportunity, compensation program is very generous. Company rewards success and promotes rapidly.

Cons

Must be willing to consistently prospect with a positive attitude and execute flawless sales technique. This is not for the amateur sales person

CAP 360 is not a employee type job! They are hiring independent contractors (1099 no taxes no benefits)

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at CAP 360

Pros

Cant think of too many... there are a lot of issues with both reps and customers

Cons

CAP 360 is not even the company you will work for. it is just blind for a credit No training.. there is a pretty hefty fee just to get started. No benefits, they don't take your taxes out, no insurance., it’s a company called TekCollect, or TCI They’re advertising a Sales Rep job with a “base pay” starting at $75k with a chance of earning more depending on performance. There’s just one problem, there is NO base pay or benefits, and you have to pay $330 upfront for training materials.

Advice to Management

Be honest! focus on Sales reps for a change and your company will triple overnight.

RSS Feed </> Embed