CBI Group

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Chris Burkhard

Good experience, recruiters are willing to assist you in reaching your career goals.

Consultant Alternative Investments Analyst (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThis is a staffing agency, so you can make great contacts with top recruiters that can assist you later in your job search. The staff is very friendly and willing to give you advice to help make you more marketable for future endeavors. They went far beyond what I expected from a staffing agency. They genuinely cared about helping you transition after your contract ended.

ConsI did not face any challenges because this was a contracting job.

Very good company to work for.

Contractor/Securities Processor (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe way they treat their employee and the benefits.

ConsHome office located in Newark , De didn't have a office in Atlanta.

Not a place to go to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Newark, DE

ProsHad some good people there when I was there, but the good ones have left!

ConsToo many snakes to look out for. Can't trust any of the management there. too many back stabbbers

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the snakes that are protected for doing nothing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work supporting recruiting solution customers through creativity, collaboration and leadership!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Newark, DE

ProsGrowing recruiting solutions firm with collaborative team and creative leadership. Inclusive environment that starts with the inclusion of customers in an Outside-In solution design. Great team of people from unique and diverse experiences.

ConsPace is fast (and expected when in growth mode) as a new leader there, I have to make it a point to 'slow down to go fast' and organize/balance responsibilities as to stay proactive, that said the growth and opportunities are exciting!

Excellent, was sad to leave

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

ProsGreat team
    Room to grow
    Great ethics

ConsToo far from my home

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Worked for CBI Group? Contribute to the Community!