CBS Corp Reviews

Reset
1.0
CBS Corp President, CEO, and Director Les Moonves
Les Moonves

Pros
  • Large company with adequate employee benefits (in 4 reviews)

• Employees are basically left on their own since senior management and HR are very aloof (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Their idea of work/life balance is being available 24/7 (in 3 reviews)

• Lack of cohesive company culture or fair and equitable pay and benefits (in 3 reviews)

Disappointed

Current Employee - Digital Account Manager in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Digital Account Manager in Southfield, MI

I have been working at CBS Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The compensation here was overall nice

Cons

When I accepted the position I was really looking forward to working with the company on the national team. Upon accepting the position I was told that I was going to NY the headquarters to be trained. Once I began the position almost a 2 weeks went by where they didn't have my computer set-up. The Account Executive I worked for had no clue what to do with me nor did she had an understanding of my position and she was the one who hired me!!!!!!! I received one week of training and it was not in depth at all I had to learn everything on my own which made it difficult to adjust. The Digital Account Executive I worked with was absolutely horrible to work with. She would tell me something was due on wed really it was mon. She never responded to emails, she would give me a really short amount of time to complete assignments. Her communication was absolutely horrible. I was not the only person that felt that she was horrible to work!!!.

Advice to Management

MANAGE!!!!!!!

Showing 1 of 74 review