CBT Direct

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

David Parkinson

It was great at 1st but it is really hard to get sales unless you have been there a long time.

Training Adviser (Former Employee) Tarpon Springs, FL

ProsIf you are good at cold call sales this is a great job if you can wait for commission and keep making sales.

ConsIt is a commission based job and even if you sell to a big company and your cut is $30,000.00 which was a 1/3 of the total commission and you don't any sales for a week after that you get let go and your $30,000.00 omission goes to the company's pocket!

Senior Training Advisor/ Sales Consultant/Whatever they wanted us to be that Year so we wouldn't get shut down

Long Term Employee (Former Employee) Tarpon Springs, FL

ProsIt was air conditioned... It had an elevator that worked 75 % of the time... Insurance at full cost +...

ConsEverything... I'm pretty sure this is what slavery was like... The "owners" make money and you end up either owing them money or "borrowing" minimum wage... While this is happening you are being yelled at constantly... You are required to endure a roll call similar to a prison every morning and they breed a resistance is futile enviroment....

Advice to Senior ManagementRetire !!!!

Sales can be aggressive and income-rewarding, but deceit and questionable ethics are not enough of a reason to work here

Training Advisor (Former Employee)

ProsYou can make as money as you want....it is all commission work--no base. Effort is rewarded with the paycheck....altruistic rewards, though--not so much.

ConsBad reputation, uncomfortable with the high pressure selling techniques and questionable ethics. Want to make money, but need to sleep at night.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe extraordinary attention paid to top producers should be given to the support staff as well---tech, sales managers, enrollment, office, etc......they are part of the machine.
    Also, the goal of higher profit does not justify questionable ethical behavior.

Worked for CBT Direct? Contribute to the Community!