CC&N Reviews

Lisa Reardon

1. Human Resources

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

I worked at CC&N full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome work environment, everyone is very welcoming and nice. Leadership was always looking for opportunities to grow and improve, hard-working environment. Enjoyable work. Great people.

Cons

This was a far commute from my house.. an hour and a half of commute time each day. However, I did not have any complaints about the work I was doing or the people I was working with/for.

2. It was a great company when I started at it many years ago with a real family like atmosphere. It has changed.

I worked at CC&N full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you enjoy day to day challenges and not working at the same place every day.

Cons

Once you become skilled and experianced, do not expect to stay long. You will be let go. You are not guaranteed 40 hour work week. Night and weekend work expected without notice.

3. Great place to start!

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Pewaukee, WI
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Pewaukee, WI

I have been working at CC&N as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, open executive team. I was able to participate in all sorts of Marketing/HR/Sales Initiatives which will really round out my resume for my future.

Cons

It seems like everyone who works here full time takes on multiple roles which in turn leads to a bottleneck when deadlines approach.

Advice to Management

Great opportunity to learn and grow! Gained great experience for the betterment of my career.

5. Shifting focus with little investment in capabilities

Former Employee - Designer in Pewaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Designer in Pewaukee, WI

I worked at CC&N full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Friendly co-workers and good people in the trenches who care about customers and doing a good job. Solid skill set among the technical staff.

Cons

Unwillingness to change. Difficult management. Stuck doing things the way they were doing it 20 years ago. Lip service paid to change but no real desire to improve.

Advice to Management

Make a commitment to real change and follow through - stop talking about it and do it.

6. Company struggling to find its way, difficulty in letting go of non productive operations and people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at CC&N

Pros

Nice facilities, broad base of clients, occasional attempts and successes of attracting quality people, occasional attempts at remaining contemporary in a competitive marketplace.

Cons

Weak commitment to quality people, to consistently producing high quality results; approach convenience and complacency versus competence, unnecessary and unproductive battles between sales and operations

Advice to Management

Make the commitment to picking and sticking with great people, put the company on a no bozo diet and put quality leadership in place that will hold teams and each other accountable for performance that attracts and retains both quality clients and quality employees

7. I have 3 years and 3 months working as an IT Technician

Current Employee - IT Technician in Alberton (South Africa)
    Current Employee - IT Technician in Alberton (South Africa)

I have been working at CC&N full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I am working for this company because I have skills and knowledge to apply for this job.

Cons

Working with people who misunderstood information at work.

Advice to Management

I advice management all the time.

8. its one of the important course in networking,

Current Employee - CCNA in Melbourne (Australia)
    Current Employee - CCNA in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at CC&N

Pros

its one of the important course in networking,called cisco certified network associate,who helps the cisco certified network proffessional

Cons

cisco certified network associate deal with connection between routers,swithes,computers with the help of cables like serial cables,fast ethernet cables etc.

Advice to Management

with out networking connection between two different mechine/computers in now a days d world of communication will be hold ,constant network connection is needed for better communication.