CCC Information Services

CCC Information Services Reviews

Updated Mar 30, 2014

CCC Information Services Chairman, President, and CEO Githesh Ramamurthy

Githesh Ramamurthy

Pros:
  • "Very flexible work culture leading to great work-life balance"
    in 8 reviews
  • "Little red tape, nice pay and benefits"
    in 6 reviews
Cons:
  • "management team is not capable of helping to solve execution problems"
    in 5 reviews
  • "There is no direction, no structure, and no value placed in the employees of the company"
    in 4 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

It was a fantastic company to work for in the early 90's right out of college for me.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CCC Information Services

ProsIt taught me to present, how to sell in different areas of the US, how to be aggressive and competitive in field sales.

ConsIt was a growing company at the time and went from public to private while I was there, and that was a huge cultural change.

Work is not supposed to be fun ALL the time! Otherwise we wouldn’t be getting paid.

I have been working at CCC Information Services full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe benefits, vacation, recognition, people, pay, designated monthly development, certification programs, continuous learning, incentives and fun events are just a few of the things I love most about this company. CCC promotes people who are willing to put the work. In the 7 years I have worked for CCC I have been promoted 4 times and have increased my salary by $13,000. Employees with a “Just here for the pay check” attitudes will not go far! I personally appreciate that CCC does not promote negativity. I would rather be surrounded by optimists who want to work hard, inspire and succeed together. I spend most of my day at work, why would I want to send it with people who do not inspire me to be the best person I can be?

ConsIn some departments the employees are micro managed a little too much. I do not personal have this issue in my current position but have heard employees express concerns regarding this topic. New employees are catered too more than they senior employees. The management team delegates a little too much for my taste, but I also understand this is also a tool they use to test whether employees are ready for promotion or not and to achieve business, employee and customer needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe authentic. Don’t provide false hope. Honesty is the best policy.

Good Company to learn new technology

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at CCC Information Services full-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible hours and nice pay with bonus and holiday plan

ConsRequirements wont be documented clealry and developer will be under pressure to plan deliverables

Steady

I have been working at CCC Information Services full-time

ProsLittle red tape, nice pay and benefits.

ConsLack of technology. Confusing messages from management.

ignore the fake, bloated reviews; this is lose-lose

I have been working at CCC Information Services full-time for more than a year

Prosvacation and benefits. heated building.

Consyou will be micromanaged beyond belief!

Advice to Senior Managementmove on, you aren't needed! the every-day employee does all the work! MOVE.ON.

Careful who you trust and what you believe...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sioux Falls, SD

I worked at CCC Information Services full-time for more than 5 years

ProsBenefits and pay are very competitive with opportunity for growth as long as you play their game.

ConsThe environment is overrun with power trips and micromanaging, sprinkled with unethical and unprofessional behavior by upper management. There is no confidentiality in regards to conversations with your manager or HR. Instead, any concerns are seen as the mark of a trouble maker and a target for termination. Strong values, tolerance, and empathy work against you in this environment and make for a moral struggle within. Promotions and the highest awards are predetermined and many employees that are highly capable don't have a chance because management has identified someone as their current star and will look no further, spending all of their effort steering that individual to this preconceived determination. While upper management screams the need for external customer service excellence, they give little value to internal assets and fertilize an environment of distrust and low morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat you say doesn't really matter when your actions reveal the complete opposite.

FIR position repetitive and boring data collecting in various weather conditions.

FIR (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at CCC Information Services part-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible schedule if you have extra free time to work around the weather conditions

ConsThe weather determines all. Parking limited at some dealerships. Car allowance does not really make it worth it using your car under your insurance.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen someone gives adequate notice with updated information on their route...aka above required ...be professional and respond back. CCC website seems to pride on giving back to others, yet I never got any info on this type of community giving in the two years I was employed...if I had I would have been involved or donated.

Once a great company to work with

Regional Business Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at CCC Information Services full-time for more than 10 years

ProsSalary and benefits, relative lack of supervision. Ability to create one's own schedule to a point. Core product is of great value to clients at a relatively competitive price

ConsManagement is content in their own world patting one another on the back. There is no attempt to assist those working in the field to achieve the goals that are expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend some time on the bricks like your subordinates, you apparently do not have a clue.

Good place to work depending on the Manager. Very good compensation .

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at CCC Information Services full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAdvanced in Technology . Good place to grow . Good compensation.

ConsMedical coverage is okay. Some unprofessional managers with no ethics what so ever.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe are professionals working here who also expect respect and proper treatment.Some managers doesn't treat their team members well.I guess that is the most complain I hear from co workers too. If management can remove those people gladly lot of employees would love to work for the company.

Good place to learn new things

IT Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at CCC Information Services full-time for less than a year

ProsLearn new technologies, good pay

ConsFrequent priority changes, long work hours sometimes

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to avoid frequent change to priorities

Worked for CCC Information Services? Contribute to the Community!

CCC Information Services Videos

CCC Information Services – Why Work for Us?

CCC Information Services CCC is always searching for bright talent with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, agile collaboration is the norm, hard work is expected and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CCC Information Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CCC Information Services CEO Githesh Ramamurthy. All 84 reviews posted anonymously by CCC Information Services employees.