CCCi

Add Photos

CCCi Owner & CEO Charleen McBrayer

Charleen McBrayer

OK place to work

ProsThey have OK benefits for a temp company

ConsNothing negative to say about this company

Great Hourly Rate, but only caters to the Client!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsSalary, I had a good balance of family and work. Nothing else good to say other than I made a decent amount of money.

ConsConsultants are rude and only care about the client. The Account Manager should be fired. Talked to the Client about my progress, but rarely spoke to me! Thought I would land a job with the company they placed me at, but they looked for another candidates. Too worried that my money would be taken away if I was placed perm!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop worrying about just the Clients! The IT Professionals are the ones making the money for you!

WAS OK.

Rep (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsMoney was ok but inconsistent, bonuses were not given as promised.
    overall, not the best place on earth to work long term.

ConsManagement was unskilled and uncaring. The owner had his favorites and they always got the best assignments and commission structures.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent Consulting/Contracting Company with very high integrity

SAS Programmer Assigned to GoodCents (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsCCCi has higher integrity in dealing with it's contractors than other companies I have worked for.

ConsI can't think of any cons for this company.

Evolving into Greatness

Client Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsCCCi has come a long way in the last 4 years in terms of company culture, great work environment, training, and ability to deliver IT talent in the market. CCCi truly is a contributor in the community and strives to provide value as a IT Staffing Partner. The owner and management are the best in class, hands down!

ConsAlthough the company offered a yearly bonus there is still no 401k company match.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in your best talent and don't change in your integrity, values, and goal of being a leader in service, value and positive impact!

CCCi - Where Technology Has a Heart!

IT Recruiter/Consultant Liaison (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsBest place I have ever worked! Great Employees! Great Leadership! Great Clients! Great Consultants! Great Culture!

ConsNone come to mind and I have worked with CCCi for more than 10 years!

Advice to Senior ManagementCCCi's Leadership is to be commended for putting people first since 1978!

Not too bad

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsWorked with some talented people and the tenure of clients that would provide testimony was strong.

ConsIn a world of mobility and agility, we were tethered by desktop computers instead of having laptops. Hours were also extremely rigid 8:30-5:30, which won't land top sales people. Recruiters were graded on submissions, not interviews, so there was more of a reward for quantity than quality.

Worked for CCCi? Contribute to the Community!