CI&T Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.0
Cesar Gon

Pros
  • It is an incredibly positive work environment that understands the importance of balance (in 6 reviews)

• Clear career plan according to your position (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Salary and benefits are below market and part of the management outside Campinas (HQ) are poorly trained (in 4 reviews)

• Low salary, no benefits, career plan (in 5 reviews)

1. Great place to work!

I have been working at CI&T full-time

Pros

Best place I have ever worked. Great career plan, everybody is very friendly and helpful. Have awesome HR policies. Very mature company process-wise. I would definitely recommend if you're looking to develop yourself and work alongside the best people out there.

Cons

Salary and benefits are below market and part of the management outside Campinas (HQ) are poorly trained.

Advice to Management

The awesome CI&T culture is not so strong outside Campinas - should establish stronger foundation globally-wise, specially the management.

2. Great place to grow and learn

I have been working at CI&T full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

- fast pace company, dealing with many Fortune 500 clients in different scenarios and types of projects, turning out to be a great place to work and learn
    - very diverse and open minded people with great knowledge and expertise.
    - everybody treat each other like family, making you welcomed and
    - objective career plan makes it straightforward to know what you need to do next to continue growing

Cons

- only cons is related to salary and recognition. It pays below market average and demands more than what you would expect from similar position in the industry

Advice to Management

Continue the great work on streamlining the production model and target more value-added engagements so price is not the deciding factor for the project.

3. Business Director

Current Employee - Business Director in Somerset, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Director in Somerset, NJ

I have been working at CI&T full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Passion towards excellence
    We build people before software
    We grow year over year and provide growth opportunities to our team

Cons

High growth rates bring us challenges in terms of communication and alignment of strategic goals.

Advice to Management

Keep focus on the "What's going on" communication program. It is bringing great returns!

Wonderful ride and fast career growth

Current Employee - Solution Architect
    Current Employee - Solution Architect

I have been working at CI&T full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Culture, Value, Empowerment, Team Work, Flexibility, Autonomy

Cons

Salary/benefits - Below market average

Ci&T is a progressive company with a positive work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at CI&T full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ci&T is easily the best place I have ever worked. The company is forward-thinking not only in the technology solutions it develops/offers customers, but also in how it manages employees. Everyone is treated with respect and is truly supported and encouraged in all endeavors. It is an incredibly positive work environment that understands the importance of balance.

Cons

The company is growing quickly in terms of employees and business, so you are always really busy - but that is a good problem to have!!

A very unique company, a rarity in our times.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CI&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been in Ci&T for 6 months and my experience has been nothing but positive. Really intelligent people, super warm and friendly environment. Management is very agile in implementation of its sales plans. They listen and consider employees' recommendations.

Cons

Can't think of any so far.

Advice to Management

Continue the great job of being concerned about the employees and develop new exciting products.

Best environment to work: global, open, creative, ever growing. Opportunities everywhere.

Current Employee - Vice President International Business in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Vice President International Business in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at CI&T full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You can talk to anyone - there are no hierarchical barriers.
    The focus is on people development: opportunities for fast career advancement. I started as a developer and I am a VP now. It follows a "lean" mentality: it's constant learning - nobody is satisfied with the status quo. The company recognizes its mistakes and takes action.

Cons

The brand isn't globally recognized yet, so you may need to explain to your friends what it does. In some geographies there are very few employees (although growing), so you may not have 100 new colleagues immediately.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at CI&T full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Th organization applies lean principle to all levels.
    Clients recognize that the company adds more value than our competitors
    Chance to work with colleagues all over the world
    Company has been growing quickly during the last years, so employees have many carrier opportunities

Cons

Since the company is internationally fast-growing, it's possible to face communication issues

Proud to make a difference!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

I have been working at CI&T full-time

Pros

* Great opportunities to learn;
    * Passion for continuous improvement;
    * Vision of developing people (our strongest asset!);
    * Real opportunities to step up, grow and contribute;
    * Our clients recognize that we are better and bring more value than our competitors.

Cons

* Company grows fast year over year - it needs leaders faster;
    * If you do not want to contribute, to be challenged or to grow, Ci&T is not your place.

Advice to Management

Management has the right vision to bring us to the next level. It needs to provide opportunities and tools for the team to continuously improve - training, technical mentoring, people coaching need to stay as top priorities.

Good company, but used to be better

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

I have been working at CI&T full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

* Great work environment
    * Managers are open to talk, although they usually don't show this "openness" very well
    * Good overtime compensations (taxis, dinner, etc)
    * If you are lucky this can be an excellent company to work for.

Cons

* Too much overtime. Forget about planning your holidays and Sundays. Saturdays are even counted as regular work days in some projects.
    * Depending on the project and/or manager, you will have absolutely no work/life balance at all. I have experienced that in more than one project, and under more than one manager.
    * Salaries below average
    * Too much focus on GPTW yearly evaluation, they don't pay attention to what their employees really think.
    * They talk too much about taking care of the employees, but these principles will be totally forgotten in seconds if a lot of money shows up for the higher managers.
    * They are very late to recognize and promote the talents. Usually people from outside the company are more valued than those from the inside.
    * Usually, you won't get promoted unless you ask. Worse than that, you won't get promoted unless you work many, many extra hours per day/week/month.

Advice to Management

Be more proactive in the care of the employees. People are not machines and everyone has limits. Most people won't tell their managers they are too exhausted because they fear losing the future growth opportunities.

RSS Feed </> Embed