CIDC

Be The First To
Add Photos

CIDC COO Tim Dent

Tim Dent

Was doing better a couple years ago, but not anymore

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefits (20 PTO for start)
    Fun industry
    Good location (it's right near the Alewife station; has own big parking lot)
    Still some nice people there

ConsManagement is awful in all levels
    A lot of resignations, firings and lay-offs
    Salaries are below market
    They lost leadership position in their industry
    A lot of suspicious positions and employers are kept

Advice to Senior ManagementThey don't listen anyway.

CIDC is a good place to work. High pace, but at times frustrating with extreme deadlines

ProsIf you want to work in one of the fast moving industries this is the place. It is in a new industry that is rapidly changing, which is both challenging and frustrating at one time. At CIDC talent will be given lot of responsibility and it is a good place to grow your career if you are dedicated and keep your eyes open as the organisation continuously evolves.

After summer of 2010 there is a new management in place, who is more visionary and give clear communication of what is expected of the company and each division within the company.

ConsDevelopment projects can be a challenge due to complex data structure. There are not a lack of projects at CIDC, but more lack of resources to get them completed.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work together with employees to build the roadmap for the upcoming years. There is a large internal talent base who is interested to contribute.

No fun anymore

ProsPeople, location, fun industry, and euro focus

ConsTerrible senior management. Company has managed to squander leadership position.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house at the top and stop cutting at the bottom

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Enjoyed my role here, but there is substantial room for improvement among senior level employees.

ProsFun industry, great benefits, overall great group of employees. I've grown in my career at CIDC and generally enjoyed my job.

ConsSenior management has a ways to go to boost morale within the organization and get the job done. There are a lot of resignations due to frustration with senior management and the inability to move to the next level within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees on all levels. Take notice of the all the dissatisfaction and make it a priority going forward.

Good employees, but poor management

ProsCompetitive benefit, the place to meet many nice/talented people. I've enjoyed my role at CIDC and they will give you opportunities to learn.

ConsPoor communication in whole entire company, there should be major improvement in senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould listen to each employees' feedback closely.

good company to work for

Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsCIDC is the best company that I have ever worked before. It was a young, growing, enthusiastic, international, friendly, fun work environment. They (at least, in my department) treated employees well and my work was always recognized and appreciated.

ConsBecause of the nature of the industry and to complete with competitors, there are lots of goals and tasks set by upper management but those were often not realistic and there were lots of schedule changes. This might not be true since the company was partially bought since I left the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt has been 2 years since I left so I don't have anything to say to the management.

Worked for CIDC? Contribute to the Community!