CIDC

www.cidc.com
Profile Unclaimed

Was doing better a couple years ago, but not anymore

I worked at CIDC

Pros

Good benefits (20 PTO for start)
    Fun industry
    Good location (it's right near the Alewife station; has own big parking lot)
    Still some nice people there

Cons

Management is awful in all levels
    A lot of resignations, firings and lay-offs
    Salaries are below market
    They lost leadership position in their industry
    A lot of suspicious positions and employers are kept

They don't listen anyway.

awful place to work

I worked at CIDC

Pros

interesting industry if you are into online gambling and poker

Cons

management on all levels including aymeric are incompetent, hypocritical, impossible to work with. seems to be no direction in the company and no body is on the same page. work is meaningless, oftentimes my direct manager and even senior management doesnt seem to know the significance of our work. as a result, the company is directionless, and has gone nowhere but down. the company has been a mess.

CIDC is a good place to work. High pace, but at times frustrating with extreme deadlines

I have been working at CIDC

Pros

If you want to work in one of the fast moving industries this is the place. It is in a new industry that is rapidly changing, which is both challenging and frustrating at one time. At CIDC talent will be given lot of responsibility and it is a good place to grow your career if you are dedicated and keep your eyes open as the organisation continuously evolves.

After summer of 2010 there is a new management in place, who is more visionary and give clear communication of what is expected of the company and each division within the company.

Cons

Development projects can be a challenge due to complex data structure. There are not a lack of projects at CIDC, but more lack of resources to get them completed.

Continue to work together with employees to build the roadmap for the upcoming years. There is a large internal talent base who is interested to contribute.

No fun anymore

I have been working at CIDC

Pros

People, location, fun industry, and euro focus

Cons

Terrible senior management. Company has managed to squander leadership position.

Clean house at the top and stop cutting at the bottom

Enjoyed my role here, but there is substantial room for improvement among senior level employees.

I have been working at CIDC

Pros

Fun industry, great benefits, overall great group of employees. I've grown in my career at CIDC and generally enjoyed my job.

Cons

Senior management has a ways to go to boost morale within the organization and get the job done. There are a lot of resignations due to frustration with senior management and the inability to move to the next level within the company.

Listen to employees on all levels. Take notice of the all the dissatisfaction and make it a priority going forward.

Good employees, but poor management

I have been working at CIDC

Pros

Competitive benefit, the place to meet many nice/talented people. I've enjoyed my role at CIDC and they will give you opportunities to learn.

Cons

Poor communication in whole entire company, there should be major improvement in senior management.

Should listen to each employees' feedback closely.

good company to work for

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer

I worked at CIDC

Pros

CIDC is the best company that I have ever worked before. It was a young, growing, enthusiastic, international, friendly, fun work environment. They (at least, in my department) treated employees well and my work was always recognized and appreciated.

Cons

Because of the nature of the industry and to complete with competitors, there are lots of goals and tasks set by upper management but those were often not realistic and there were lots of schedule changes. This might not be true since the company was partially bought since I left the company.

It has been 2 years since I left so I don't have anything to say to the management.