CIFG Reviews

Reset
3.2
Larry P. English
1 Rating

1. I have learned a great deal working at the company.

I worked at CIFG

Pros

The people who work there are very nice, easy to get along with everyone. The job teaches you a lot of new things wile performing the projects. I am mostly grateful to the finance team for teaching me and being my mentors.

Cons

I would suggest to create classes to improve the computer skills since technology changes every day.

2. Very rewarding and educational

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at CIFG

Pros

The people are friendly and there was an apportunity to learn new things. I've learned a small portion of how finance department works and about Accounts Payable.

Cons

There is no growth and lack of work. The company is not doing any new business anymore.

3. Difficult times for monlines

Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at CIFG

Pros

Previously, there was a good collegial atmosphere in certain parts of the business despite the then very poor senior management. However, many staff left as a result of the combination of poor seniro management and a challenging business model. The office is a reasonably flexible place to work and has become more so as the financial crisis has deepened.

Cons

The business has now run into severe financial difficulties as a result of the credit crunch despite the replacement of the previously poor senior management

Advice to Management

You are much better than the previous senior management but even so more communication with staff about what is happening with the company would be appreciated.

RSS Feed </> Embed