CIGNEX Datamatics

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

CIGNEX Datamatics CEO Vijay Iyer

Vijay Iyer

good experience, good it company

EA to Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

Prosbest IT company in ahmedbad

Consattrition is high...hence employees has a fear

Advice to Senior Managementsystem is to be established in the company

Sr. Consultant

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGood to work and nice environment

ConsLaw salary. Lack of visibility of company growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease think about employee who can grow company

Avoid! Management punishing to good people who care about business, running too many top people out

(Current Employee)

ProsExtended family dynamics, like I am in back in India again. Familiar and comfortable when understanding the company culture and what is expected of me, but very dysfunctional system for business. Good to place for workers to just get stuff done. As long as billing, they leave you mostly alone, except for evaluating new resources.

ConsTop employees are out or going out. Company heads act like they are really interested in what is happening, but don't make management follow through and surely does not care about people at all. The US leaders are the worst, setting us up to fail by telling employees and customers that we can do more than is possible and screaming on you, blaming all but themself. I am working in US, and now I see what is happen from old founder, disrupting the company and running it down, so he can take over. We are stuck if with visa, so be careful. Same many places like here, but do not think is any different at Cignex, is probably worse! I feel management shames many to do more work.

Advice to Senior ManagementDatamatics, please get new people into senior leaders, not just friends and those old thinkers from back home. The guys are not professional, and will not keep the company. We need some new western leadership, to change things, and to run as a real corporation with fair treatment and real opportunities. Most good people are out, and not coming back as long as same leaders who lie with promises are still in-charge and taking advantage.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Company to work for....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGrowing Company, Working on niche technologies and building capabilities

ConsAlign the support function strategies to business strategies and bring in openness in the function. Some of the employee benefits policies shall be reviewed, as the company is attracting more outstation candidates and these policies should be reviewed to help employees balance their personal responsibilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on building and inclusive culture, wherein openness and leadership is reflected in every individual and everyone is working and aligned to strategy of Cignex Datamatics.

Worst Company I have ever seen

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

ProsFlexible timings to enjoy if you need enjoyment rather that skills

ConsNo consistency, Management never stays in words and less skillset

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter to change management and need to recruit skilled technical people

Cignex

Trainee Liferay Developer (Former Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

ProsMore to learn. Many Open source Tools and Technology.

ConsLess number of project. Many resource sit on bench

Advice to Senior ManagementDo recruitment only if you really need resource.

Bad Resource Management, Worst HR

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

ProsIf you have reference or if you give smile to everyone or if you are non-technical but can talk sweet/smart, CIGNEX is for you.
    + Only handful of excellent technical people working as foundation/shoulder of the firm making this company worth joining. Don't want to name these excellent people but I must say that you are fortunate if you get chance to work with these very few (to be specific 3 people- 1 person each from Liferay, Testing and IT) excellent SUPER people who are always there to help and save the troubled projects as you can learn many things/tools/technologies/skills from them and you will never be insecure about the job and you will certainly become their fans. If you have worked in Cignex, you will easily figure it out who they are.

ConsCIGNEX Datamatics- Worst HR.
    - HR Director (cartoon lady) supports non-technical and unskilled people. Skilled people are not identified and appreciated by HR and HR only likes the people who help in recruiting people fast even those people are dumb. Policies not in favor of employees.
    - CEO doesnt value people.
    - Very bad resource management and resource allocation for Development and QA.
    - Awful processes. team working on processes and compliance work in reactive mode like filmy Indian police who reaches the place always late when incident already happened. lol!!! Pathetic!!! CIGNEX Datamatics HR Sucks!!!
    - Politics doesn't allow good people to grow and bad people (good at talks) are thought of giving managerial posts. Demotivating.

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce Politics. Encourage good people and promote techno managerial skills. Improve resource planning and management. Improve processes.

Get stuck in one position

Consultant (Former Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

ProsHike at hire time good
    Good Environment
    Work Culture
    Laptop Policy

ConsLater increments below industry norms
    Management not moving so stuck in one place
    False promises from HR
    Resume manipulations by HR
    Poor handling when on onsite
    Once resign, treating employees like crap

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up the mess

Good at culture. Unorganized and Without Proper Processes.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

ProsGood Work Culture
    Short time projects
    Few very good employees
    First employees of some departments (Testing, PHP, etc.) are still with the organization who are excellent and incredible.
    Strong Pillars in each Department who have grown the teams from scratch in last 5 years and always helped others.

ConsLack of proper Processes inspite of CMMi Certified
    Increasing fake and show-off employees
    Traveling
    Lower salaries and no timely appraisals
    No Bonus
    HR unaware of performers/non-performers

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease salaries. Recognize the real talents and skills. Reward the performers with Bonus.

Liferay Consulatant

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsFree form working
    Lots of oppurtinity
    Good pay packages in ahmedabad
    Work from home
    Laptop policy
    Technical Forum and session
    No manager thing
    Short time projects

ConsIt involves travelling for short time onsite
    Pay packages can be increased.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is already doing good, so i appreciate it.

Worked for CIGNEX Datamatics? Contribute to the Community!