CIGNEX Datamatics Reviews

CIGNEX Datamatics CEO Vijay Iyer
Vijay Iyer

1. good

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time

Pros

no much project, Dont have a practices SFDC

Cons

GOOD COMPANY AND THE POLICAY

GOOD

Feb 18, 2015Chief Executive Officer

Dear friend, Thank you for your inputs. Yes, we do not have SFDC practice as we are focusing on building our Open Source portfolio of products and services. Please do get in touch with our Cloud ... More

2. Great company to work with

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics

Pros

Provides full support to employee, Good career oppurtunity

Cons

nothing as of now good company to work

Feb 18, 2015Chief Executive Officer

Dear Friend, Thank you very much for your review. With best regards, Vijay

3. I have had a wonderful work experience with CIGNEX Datamatics. Great company and people.

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the flexibility that CIGNEX allows their employees to have. No one micro manages you; you do what you have to do to get the job done. CIGNEX also know how to have fun; they make sure their employees are able to take time and enjoy work. Great people to work with.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I could share.

Continue with the communication; employees enjoy hearing from you.

Sr. Consultant

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good to work and nice environment

Cons

Law salary. Lack of visibility of company growth.

Please think about employee who can grow company

Oct 7, 2014Chief Executive Officer

Hi, Regarding visibility of company growth, I think it would be good for you to read my bi-weekly updates that I send to all employees highlighting our growth strategy and our overall direction ... More

Avoid! Management punishing to good people who care about business, running too many top people out

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Extended family dynamics, like I am in back in India again. Familiar and comfortable when understanding the company culture and what is expected of me, but very dysfunctional system for business. Good to place for workers to just get stuff done. As long as billing, they leave you mostly alone, except for evaluating new resources.

Cons

Top employees are out or going out. Company heads act like they are really interested in what is happening, but don't make management follow through and surely does not care about people at all. The US leaders are the worst, setting us up to fail by telling employees and customers that we can do more than is possible and screaming on you, blaming all but themself. I am working in US, and now I see what is happen from old founder, disrupting the company and running it down, so he can take over. We are stuck if with visa, so be careful. Same many places like here, but do not think is any different at Cignex, is probably worse! I feel management shames many to do more work.

Datamatics, please get new people into senior leaders, not just friends and those old thinkers from back home. The guys are not professional, and will not keep the company. We need some new western leadership, to change things, and to run as a real corporation with fair treatment and real opportunities. Most good people are out, and not coming back as long as same leaders who lie with promises are still in-charge and taking advantage.

Oct 7, 2014Chief Executive Officer

Dear friend, I think the company board listened to you, and you now know that CIGNEX Datamatics has a new (well over 5 months old) CEO in me, and I am taking every single input and advice - and by ... More

7. Good company and good team

Current Employee - Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

New positive changes are seen in the company. Employee friendly policies good support from managers , best team members. It is a family. we enjoy and work together. today we surprised to see live telecast of match in office, many such activities are done now and it creates positive feeling and togetherness. monthly HR connect open house and celebrations.Problems are heard and solved. flexibility . good support teams .free snacks.work oppotunities lot of positive

Cons

no canteen
    laptops are old
    office location

8. Excellent work environment, best place to learn new things - they create and nurture leaders. Marketing division is ace!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager - Marketing in Ahmedabad (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager - Marketing in Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics

Pros

Don't go by its present mid-sized structure (500-600 employees etc.) this company boasts of over 500 successful open source implementations for large corporations around the globe including 50 Fortune-1000 and over a 100 companies with billion dollar revenues. CIGNEX Datamatics, IMHO, has serious potential to become the next Infosys or Wipro given the quality of IT projects, quality processes and clients list.

Over to my own division, Team Marketing, we get excellent opportunities to work for some of the most exciting activities including large-scale events, GotoMarket strategies for new products and platforms. This is an excellent place for learners and career aspirants to nurture their career growth path. Team Head, Nirav is extremely supportive and is more of a mentor than a boss. Whatever your marketing profile, there's a place for your skills.

To list some of the major benefits:

1.ALL Weekends off (thankfully!) - I have never worked even a single day on weekends. No questions asked! Healthy respect for work-life balance
    2. Flexi working policy - Many employees are able to avail work from home or other location on a need basis.
    3. Transparent goal-setting and KRA reimbursement etc.based on pure performance.
    4. Free food at pantry (excellent arrangement, if and when you have stay late nights for a client call, meeting etc.)
    5. Plenty of employee engagement activities. The mostly all female HR team is quite sweet and keeps indulging in some or the other form of active engagement.

Career growth at CIGNEX can be excellent based on your own motivation, energy and passion.

Cons

Not much that I can think of

Be on an aggressive hiring spree as this company can really grow very fast.

9. Good

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very good office environment
    Supportive Management
    Good Career Growth

Cons

There is always room for improvement

NA

10. Cool environment

Current Employee - Magento Developer in Ahmedabad (India)
    Current Employee - Magento Developer in Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Good overall environment
    -- Some what flexi time
    -- Cool Managment

Cons

Surprising nothing found serious. However percentage of increment not satisfactory

11. New management is even worst.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Ahmedabad (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at CIGNEX Datamatics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Hard to find.
    If you are in top management then you can enjoy your job without taking any ownership. You can stick to the company without doing your job and projecting "good-good" dreams.

Cons

Almost everything.
    Delivery is in wrong hands.
    HR is almost absent in the company.
    More talkers and politicians.
    Employees career growth is nil or restricted.
    Very low salary increment

Change everyone at the top management and new hires as soon as possible otherwise good people will leave the company. good skilled people are already leaving. the company is not doing well and the message is very clear that the employees are highly dissatisfied. new senior management is the last blow to the sinking ship. most unethical company I have ever seen.

CIGNEX Datamatics Photos