CLC Construction Labor Contractors

Staffing company

Former Employee - Electrician  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Electrician in Washington, DC

I worked at CLC Construction Labor Contractors full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company offer you a job conform with your qualifications in your field. If they don't have something right in that moment they offer you and alternative until your field has an opening.

Cons

Pay could be better and stable

Thoughtful and courteous recruiter. Thorough instructions with accurate location of job sites.

Current Employee - Journeyman Electrician  in  Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Journeyman Electrician in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at CLC Construction Labor Contractors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Recruiter was always available when needed, hours and pay is accurate and on time. Location of job site was accurate and easy to find. Hiring process was convenient and efficient. Overtime is usually available. Considerate when personal time is needed.

Cons

Length of job was short and there isn't any jobs to continue to. Recruiter has reached out and has stayed in contact, there just isn't anything available as this present time. Work is also mostly commercial work, I prefer Industrial.

Please consider Industrial job sites and offering benefits such as medical and dental. And a little more consistency for Commercial work considering I and five others were promised more work than there was...and we've been awaiting job placement for more than 3 weeks now.

Worked for CLC Construction Labor Contractors? Contribute to the Community!