CLC Construction Labor Contractors

Be The First To
Add Photos

Staffing company

Electrician (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsCompany offer you a job conform with your qualifications in your field. If they don't have something right in that moment they offer you and alternative until your field has an opening.

ConsPay could be better and stable

Thoughtful and courteous recruiter. Thorough instructions with accurate location of job sites.

Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsRecruiter was always available when needed, hours and pay is accurate and on time. Location of job site was accurate and easy to find. Hiring process was convenient and efficient. Overtime is usually available. Considerate when personal time is needed.

ConsLength of job was short and there isn't any jobs to continue to. Recruiter has reached out and has stayed in contact, there just isn't anything available as this present time. Work is also mostly commercial work, I prefer Industrial.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease consider Industrial job sites and offering benefits such as medical and dental. And a little more consistency for Commercial work considering I and five others were promised more work than there was...and we've been awaiting job placement for more than 3 weeks now.

Worked for CLC Construction Labor Contractors? Contribute to the Community!