CLICK IT Staffing

Updated September 11, 2014
Updated September 11, 2014
2.8

CEO

A truly exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture at Click is one that allows employees to move quickly up from a talent scout to a recruiter if you show the passion to succeed. I have never worked for a company where you are encouraged to do your best every day. Weekly we get feedback, encouragement and rewarded for our efforts. You get rewarded for putting in effort to succeed! Click's team is fun, exciting, dynamic and in the business to help both candidates and clients! We are happy to work hard. Our sales and account managers are the best in this business with over 16+ years of experience. The best I've ever seen. The only reason you would not work out here is if you #1 didn't know the industry and struggled to understand it. #2 didn't want to work as a team but rather divide the team (everyone doesn't work at the same pace) #3 didn't want to work in a sales or recruiter role or work hard. That's the ONLY reason you would not want to work for Click IT. We are fabulous! Our President is one of the best I've worked for. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else in Louisville.

Cons

As a new company, going into a role where we are a start up, of course you will have to find a good work/life balance! Our company allowed several employees to miss work over and over because they did not have sitters to watch their children. There is definitely a good culture here, good work/life balance and everything is ALWAYS open for discussion.

Keep up the GREAT work! We love working here!

One Of The Most Toxic Environments I Have Worked In

I worked at CLICK IT Staffing

Pros

No positive input on this company

Cons

The company started out with a lot of great promises that was never followed through. They not only didn't full fill the promises and vision but they showed their true colors within a very short period of time. I couldn't believe how the leaderships focus was only about making money and not the clients or candidates. Their slogan is a Relationship IT Driven Company "It truly isn't"
    They were very prejudice toward people from other countries they said if you couldn't speak English they couldn't trust you. "That is not what I represent and support"
    The employee turn over was very high and for good reason. The environment was so toxic that you could feel it in the air, it was if you were in a cage surrounded by a pool of snakes and you had to be on guard because you weren't sure which one would strike first. If you are working as a client or a candidate this not the company who will represent you well.

A very disorganized and unpleasant place of employment. Lost 7 employees in the first year

I worked at CLICK IT Staffing full-time

Pros

Built great working relationships outside of this organization.

Cons

The office culture is not the best for those who have a great work ethic. The management team doesn't acknowledge the team's accomplishments, One account manager employee likes to talk down and humiliate the recruiters and talent scouts in front of other employees. Your work environment is very open with no place to work quietly more like a classroom setting and makes it hard to hear your candidates on the phone and conduct interviews.

Advice to management would be to eliminate the account manager that causes most of the issues in the work place and this company would grown successfully.

A company with a great work space, but poor leadership and very little vision.

I worked at CLICK IT Staffing

Pros

I had the opportunity to meet and work with some great people. They have a great work space even though the open environment sometimes makes it difficult to focus on phone conversations with candidates. They have very competitive compensation packages.

Cons

The leadership makes impulsive changes to process and overall vision of the company without any real thought or analysis. The inter-office relationships and culture at click is probably the worst I have experienced. The work-life balance is poor and the company is not sensitive to the fact that the people have responsibilities outside of the office.

Click is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment.

Current Employee - Market Director in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Market Director in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at CLICK IT Staffing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients. CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. Click provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.

Cons

Currently only serving the Cincinnati, OH and Louisville, KY markets