CMG Partners
www.cmgpartners.com Durham, NC 16 to 50 Employees

CMG Partners Reviews in Philadelphia, PA

Rich Beatty and Russ Lange

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Helping clients, and employees, achieve growth.

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

ProsWorking at CMG Partners has allowed me to broaden and deepen my experience exponentially. Through collaborative projects with other high-caliber consultants, for both clients and the firm alike, I have grown into a passionate strategic marketing consultant. In the last two years, I have been exposed to so many new and exciting opportunities, and I have been given complete control over my career. Through project and firm work, I have been able to target my true passion and begin working on my professional development - regardless of where it takes me. Our team is wildly diverse, but incredibly close-knit. We are consummate marketing professionals who know how to play hard and have fun.

ConsCulture is important in every business, and it is especially critical for a small business. Our small, but growing, team is currently spread out along the eastern seaboard, and we don't always have the pleasure of being able to work with each other.

Worked for CMG Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CMG Partners reviews and ratings in Philadelphia, PA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CMG Partners CEO Rich Beatty and Russ Lange. All reviews posted anonymously by CMG Partners employees.