CMI Marketing

CMI Marketing Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael Sanchez

A place that fosters learning.

Director of Site Operations (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at CMI Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

ProsOpportunity to learn new technology and implement fast

ConsSometimes new initiatives are determined by advertisers instead of what is best for the users

Poor management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at CMI Marketing

ProsBenefits are decent, talented employees, free coffee. Can be quite social as long as you fit into a click. Sensible work hours. 3 weeks PTO

ConsSupervisors and managers like to micromanage, they also require their egos stroked. It's hard enough to get promoted, even harder to collect the raise to go along with the promotion. Repeated attempts asking my supervisior where my raise was were ignored until I quit. Said supervisor has major Passive Agressive issues, any negative feedback is always said with a smile. Office space looks like a free clinic, and they have the cash to fix it up.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice, no one listens to advice from an employee. But if you give someone a promotion, make sure there is a raise to go with it. Redesign the website please, it looks like a AOL landing page.

Potential that was unfilfilled.

Vice President Sales (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at CMI Marketing

ProsMoney. company had potential but the pieces did not fit well. The employees were excellent.

ConsEverything. the company constantly was its own worst enemy. The biggest competition was from your own company. the brands were not aligned in any way that made an sense at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange. New senior manangement, better direction and leadership. One voice that has to consistent is the way things should be, not all over the place this led to nothing but a sense of confusion and a lack opf decison making. Too many chiefs not enough Indians.The management comp pland as well as the employee comp plan was all over the place, there was a lot of fat that could have been trimmed internally as well. Politics dictated way too many things at the company.

Worked for CMI Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CMI Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CMI Marketing CEO Michael Sanchez. All reviews posted anonymously by CMI Marketing employees.