CMIT Reviews

4.4

CEO

Small, tIght knit team

I worked at CMIT part-time

Pros

accommodating boss, good team, great learning experience

Cons

small office, learn-as-you-go is sometimes frustrating

CMIT was the first place I worked where I felt like I was really moving my career forward.

Current Employee - Marketing Intern  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Austin, TX

I have been working at CMIT as an intern for less than a year

Pros

CMIT is extremely flexible with hours, every time I have a conflict, I just let my manager know how I want to move my schedule around for the week, and that's that! I've never been told "No, that doesn't work, you have to be here during that time." The people I work with on a daily basis are really what makes the job such a good experience, everyone's a team player, and they really put a lot of faith in me as an intern. I actually asked to extend my internship into the fall semester and arranged my classes so that I could stay longer. I now manage a database and send out emails to a list of over 100k prospects - as an intern, it's amazing working at a company that has that kind of faith in your work.

Cons

There can be a lot of responsibility and pressure - CMIT is a franchise, which means that all of the franchise partners constantly have their eyes on you and your work.

Internal communication needs some work, but it's made improvements since I've been here!

Good small business franchise.

Former Employee - Intern  in  Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Intern in Raleigh, NC

I worked at CMIT

Pros

CMIT is a franchise that does small business support, it depends on who runs the store but there is strong national support.

Cons

Mainly small business clients, if that isn't you cup of tea then you will not enjoy it as much.

Worked for CMIT? Contribute to the Community!