CMIT

Updated Jun 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Small, tIght knit team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosaccommodating boss, good team, great learning experience

Conssmall office, learn-as-you-go is sometimes frustrating

CMIT was the first place I worked where I felt like I was really moving my career forward.

Marketing Intern (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsCMIT is extremely flexible with hours, every time I have a conflict, I just let my manager know how I want to move my schedule around for the week, and that's that! I've never been told "No, that doesn't work, you have to be here during that time." The people I work with on a daily basis are really what makes the job such a good experience, everyone's a team player, and they really put a lot of faith in me as an intern. I actually asked to extend my internship into the fall semester and arranged my classes so that I could stay longer. I now manage a database and send out emails to a list of over 100k prospects - as an intern, it's amazing working at a company that has that kind of faith in your work.

ConsThere can be a lot of responsibility and pressure - CMIT is a franchise, which means that all of the franchise partners constantly have their eyes on you and your work.

Advice to Senior ManagementInternal communication needs some work, but it's made improvements since I've been here!

Good small business franchise.

Intern (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsCMIT is a franchise that does small business support, it depends on who runs the store but there is strong national support.

ConsMainly small business clients, if that isn't you cup of tea then you will not enjoy it as much.

Worked for CMIT? Contribute to the Community!