CMMS Data Group Reviews

Updated July 28, 2014
Updated July 28, 2014

4.1

Ruth Hughes

great company to work for

I have been working at CMMS Data Group

Pros

everyone is friendly, mature, and small enough for room to grow.

Cons

I have to put a minimum number of words here but there are no cons.

Great Job, Great Coworkers, Ok Benefits

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CMMS Data Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pace of work is great - this is a very low-pressure workplace, so you have the time to produce quality work without cutting corners. I have found that my input is valued and appreciated, and that makes me feel like an important part of the team. While working at any small business you have to be prepared to function in multiple roles, and CDG is no exception. I've found that this helps me get familiar with the company as a whole, giving me valuable business experience that I can use anywhere.

Cons

It's a smaller company; I worry about career opportunities here as well as the potential for layoffs if sales slow down. I wish the benefits were more competitive, especially for healthcare.

More competitive compensation and benefits will keep your current exceptional employees around and attract higher-caliber prospects in the future.

Friendly environment to work at!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CMMS Data Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

No micro management! Everyone works so hard in each department. There are quarterly meetings with all the teams and upper management encourages effective communication in each department. We celebrate everyone's birthday monthly and have company parties. There is no micro management. Each team communicates effectively and work loads are high that its hard not to stay busy!

Cons

I wish we had more women work here. It is mostly men but I think it is great that the company is owned by a woman! So not really a con, just a note and something to work on.

Great work! feels like a family here!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

CMMS Data Group is a fun, relaxing place to work downtown Chicago.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at CMMS Data Group

Pros

Downtown in the loop near all the trains. Small company that can avoid all the red tape to make decisions quickly.

The small size of the company will ensure that everything you do is important and has a lot of value to the day to day operation of the company.

Cons

CMMS Data Group is a small company, many people do not work well at a small company. The only downside I have seen is accidentally hiring employees who would like to have no accountability for their actions.

Keep up the good work.

No accountability.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at CMMS Data Group

Pros

It is located in the city of Chicago, so it is an easy commute for those living in the area.

Cons

CMMS Data Group consists of an emotionally unstable work environment punctuated by putting down anyone who has new ideas. I would never recommend working here.

The leaders had no one to keep them accountable, so they did whatever they felt like--whether that was threatening to fire people or bursting into fits of anger. No one could stand up to them.

Worked for CMMS Data Group? Contribute to the Community!