CNH Industrial N.V. Reviews

Updated April 29, 2015
241 reviews filtered by

Good experience working for a company with a very Global foot print even though no training was provided

Former Employee - Reliability in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Reliability in Chicago, IL

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great experience, used many quality tools for data analysis and implementation of corrective actions. Office Culture very competitive, lots of scared people.

Cons

HR made a very confusing offer, my fault that I did not question as I was excited for new challenge.
    HR had me sign so many things that were not discussed during the offer. I did not know until the day I started at new location. It was already too late, I had already resigned from my previous secure job. I was told that I will have a job once I finish my expat assignment. I was told it was strictly a business decision that my position was eliminated.

Advice to Management

CNH HR/management tricked me in accepting the offer. I left a secure position with a fortune competitor, I was conned into accepting an offer that was a temporary position because no one else was willing to take that position. Please don't make this kind of misleading offers and destroy someones carrier.

Great Company, daft Managers

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

Pay was ok. Benefits were not bad. Co-workers were okay. Human Resources was always doing something interesting. They take care of their employees and are ready to listen to your issues.

Cons

Worst place I ever worked. Managers are a backstabbing bunch. They will not hesitate to throw you under the bus when they get the chance. All they care about is meeting monthly numbers and trust me, they will do it by any means necessary. They wait until the end of the month and start scrambling to put things together. This puts a lot of pressure on Employees (Corporate and manufacturing), Suppliers and all parties involved.

Advice to Management

Never offer me a job.

Good Place to Work

Former Employee - Assembly Technician in Racine, WI
    Former Employee - Assembly Technician in Racine, WI

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

Love makeing the product. also like the fact that they try to be family orientated with company picnics and outings

Cons

No advancement, hard to move up.hard to have a family life with the hours you have to put in. and when there done with you they just throw you away no matter what you know and how hard you work for them.

Advice to Management

N\a

Great Entry level Job

Current Employee - Design Engineer in Burr Ridge, IL
    Current Employee - Design Engineer in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits (401K,Health Insurance)..Get to work on different products and good managers..Bonuses every year based on company performance.. December shutdown is great... Very rarely have to work extra hours to get the job done..Flexible working hours..

Cons

No annual merit raises!... Can be stuck with the same salary for years.. HR not involved in training employees.. Compensation policy is more complex than required forcing employees to quit.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees... They will find better opportunities outside the company with couple years work experience if you continue to go down the route of no raises...Invest in making them better leaders... Provide more training to improve leadership traits.

Finance Manager

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Racine, WI
    Current Employee - Finance Manager in Racine, WI

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits and people to work with. Many employees with long histories to benefit from and learn.

Cons

No raises in over 5 years. HR is more political and people are just numbers rather even though they continually tell you they are investing in you. Must be the Italian way. Glass ceiling for women.

Advice to Management

Reward your employees who make a difference, maybe they'll stick around.

7. Excellent

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Facility Management has a practical but purposeful approach to managing goals & expectations.

Cons

Proprietary software is VERY problematic.

Advice to Management

Doing a good job, thanks for the experience

8. cnh

Current Employee - New Product Launch
    Current Employee - New Product Launch

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good office environment, fair pay, and flexible work hours

Cons

poor commitment to developing talent

9. A great place to get experience.

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time

Pros

There are many opportunities to lead and advance your skill set if you are motivated. Great benefits, especially company 401k contributions and health insurance.

Cons

Limited opportunity for raises for employees not motivated to advance their skills (no annual cost of living increase). Matrix organizational structure leads to functionally conflicting priorities. Work-life balance is not a priority for much of management.

10. Politics

I worked at CNH Industrial N.V.

Pros

Great pay. Fast advancement. My shifts always felt like they went so fast so I was home before I knew it.

Cons

They will work you as much as they can. I was working 7/12's for three months when I started.

Advice to Management

Get the job done and quit trying to kiss your bosses back side so you look good. Take responsibility for your crew instead of pkointing fingers.

Complete and total chaos. If you can, take a different job.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's hard to believe but after 5 years I have nothing good to say about working for this company.

Cons

Advice to Management

I am management. Advice to the directors. Loose your current pay structure and allow us to give our deserving employees a raise. Not one of my employees have received a raise in the past 6 or 7 years. Maybe that is one reason the turn over is so incredibly high.

CNH Industrial N.V. Photos