COCC

Be The First To
Add Photos

Richard Leone

Great Work Place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosexcellenet work place, great executives

Conscannot think of any working here

Good people but bad pay and training

Junior Security Specialist (Current Employee) Southington, CT

ProsYou can meet good people here and the hours can be flexible if you are in the right department.

ConsNo training, everything is focused on the next client not the ones before them. You feel left behind for training as they will only train you on word/excel then send you on your way.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on training and keep your employees, not on trying to have a high turn over rate. They also need to focus on being an always on place. Multiple single points of failure exist.

IT at COCC

IT Department (Former Employee) Avon, CT

ProsFlexible work. Good location. Easy job

ConsPoor pay. Benefits are OK.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay and train your staff. Treat them as a resource, not an expense.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company, Great Benefits, We're a Family!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Avon, CT

ProsCOCC is a family type atmosphere where everyone works together to solve problems. Although ramp-up time is slow for new employees due to the multitude of products we support, there are "go to" people and buddies to help new employees navigate both the organization and the technology.
    COCC really supports continual education with learning tracks and external training that rivals some of the larger companies.

COCC really cares about its customers and its customers really care about COCC. I guess that is what a cooperative is all about... :-)

Cons-Pay is not as high as the larger companies.
    - Avon CT is not easy to get to

Advice to Senior ManagementRich Leone is an amazing leader. The fact that he interacts with and communicates with everyone in the organization on a regular basis and listens to our concerns is a refreshing change from my prior company. Keep doing what you are doing and solving customer problems and providing new innovative solutions so our customers/owners

A Great Company with Great Management

ProsWork/Life Balance, Benefits, Atmosphere, management

ConsSalary is not as competitive as it could be

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing!

great place for a work and personal life balance

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Avon, CT

ProsGreat commitment to servicing our customers. Very friendly and safe atmosphere. Excellent benefits and perks. Financially stable company. Opportunity to work on many different responsibilities.

ConsNot a ton of career advancement opportunities - smaller employer. Has a reputation of a boys club at the top.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat commitment to our customers. Our clients should be thrilled to have the amount of support we give them. It is truly a pleasure to work for a company that cares about our customers.

Divided and very defficult to move up the ladder

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits + Time off and other perks!

ConsI've worked with this company for a couple years, and i must say there was some good times. But this company is so devided, they have two buildings in Avon, CT, one of the buildings is the 105 building which is where 99.99% of the minorities are. Then you have the 135 office, which is absolute luxury That houses The All WHITE Executive Management Team. A lot of the good folks always ending up moving on from here, the upper level management is completely out of touch especially the president. Its very hard to move up, if you are not liked by one of the managers, you are screwed.

Worked for COCC? Contribute to the Community!