COMFORCE Reviews

Good employer

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Rochester, NY

I have been working at COMFORCE full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is average for a temporary service

Cons

Contracts come to an end

Jobs are offsite with clients

A very VERY satisfied Engineering Tecnician with COMFORCE Coding in Tampa bay.

Current Employee - Engineering Technician  in  Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Engineering Technician in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at COMFORCE full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bright and positive staff with incredible talent. My recruiter, Hunter Morgan, mirrored all of the excellent qualities I would expect from a true leader. He consistently spearheads issues one by one while making me feel like his only client!!

I was found by COMFORCE while applying for a position in Linkedin. He called me within 3 days.

Not only did he expertly match my military background in Avionics with my B.S. in EET, he me through the entire hiring process in only 3 days.

On my first day of work, my recruiters met me at the front door just to show their support. Also, Hunter has kept in touch with me even 2 weeks after my hire to check my progress. In my experience, noone does that. That is why COMFORCE is set above the rest.

Stellar Human Resources department, quick with paperwork and payroll.

Cons

I can't find a single Con. Thanks to Hunter, it felt easier than breathing!

Keep an eye out for Hunter, he should be shadowed at least once by new recruiters.

A Great Expeirence

Current Employee - Coder
    Current Employee - Coder

I have been working at COMFORCE as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The recruiter I worked with (Hunter Morgan) worked his tail off to find the position that best fir my needs. The communication with this young man was very personable and detailed. Hunter worked tirelessly and followed up with every move. After I began my contract, he followed up with me after i began and the weeks after to ensure that the placement was going smoothly as possible. This young man is a true assett to this firm. THe company as a whole is dedicated to finding the best fir for their recruits ,in my opinion at least.

Cons

The company truly works to place their recruits in posistions that fits the recruits needs.

If I were to give one word of advice, Keep an eye on Hunter he is a real go ghetter, true assett.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Comforce is the place to be if you want to grow your career!

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager

I have been working at COMFORCE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company Culture and Growth are the two strongest reasons I can think to work here. I have been at Comforce for several years and since the recent acquisition by ACS Group in late 2012 we have been put on a fast track to grow. Not only professionally but personally. Until starting here a few years back I had yet to have the opportunity to work for a company who invest in their staff they way Comforce has invested in me and since the recent acquisition it has only become more clear that the focus within ACS Group is the people that help ACS run everyday and the Customer. Working here has empowered me to create a lifestyle for my family that 4 years ago I didn't even consider possible.

Cons

Anytime you have a large acquisition of multiple companies it is challenging to get the technology of each company on the same page and communicating efficiently.

I have been incredibly happy with management especially since the aquisition, if they continue to put such a strong emphasis on the people that make this company strong and the customer I know I will be working at a strong, viable, relevant and profitable company for years to come.

Comforce-The Place to Grow Your Career

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at COMFORCE full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Comforce merged with a top Internet Technology firm in September of 2012. Since the merger there have been several new opportunities for Comforce employees to grow and advance their careers. We are opening new offices, expanding into new service lines and this is the time to strike out and make your mark within Comforce. If you're looking to learn new skills, contribute the ones you currently have to a growing organization and want to go on the ride of your life then Comforce is a great place to be.

Cons

We are working on our branding message so our clients understand that we work in more than just the Healthcare vertical and can assist in almost all areas of their organizations.

Staffing with a Personal Touch

Current Employee - Coding Consultant  in  Sherman Oaks, CA
    Current Employee - Coding Consultant in Sherman Oaks, CA

I have been working at COMFORCE full-time for less than a year

Pros

• Recruiter’s (particularly Hunter Morgan and Suzie Salazar) are very dedicated, efficient and on top of things. This ensures smooth transitions from job to job.
    • Payroll is prompt and correctly distributed.
    • Educational materials are accessible in a timely manner to all employees.
    • E-mail correspondence is prompt and provides ready answers to questions and employee needs.

Cons

• Disorganization between the needs of the client and the needs of Comforce
    • Efficacy of training varies from necessary, to redundant to not applicable

Providing continual support to recruiters and middle management will ensure the happiness and productivity of contracted employees.

Comforce is a new company that's evolving into a true force in the staffing industry.

Current Employee - Director - National Sales
    Current Employee - Director - National Sales

I have been working at COMFORCE full-time for more than a year

Pros

Comforce has been in the staffing industry for almost 60years & carries a strong reputable name in the industry that's only being strengthened by its being acquired by ACS Group.

Cons

Educating the marketplace that Comforce isn't only engaged in the verticals that it had focused on for so many years & that's it's now an international, minority owned firm.

More Hassle than Help!!

I worked at COMFORCE part-time for less than a year

Pros

Started the supplimental job immediately from acceptance.

Cons

Very, very, very unorganized. Times of actual shift were different than advertised (2 hours later) with mandatory weekends, which was not advertised. Was given multiple versions of Comforce timesheets, which seemed to always be wrong, and you were told to fill them out differently by each Comforce Rep. In the 5 weeks I managed to stay with them, my direct deposit was deposited incorrectly each time. I enjoyed working with actual Employer, NOT comforce!!!!

Have the company (Comforce) follow the same rules, procedures & office forms as a whole, and to verify requirements from their Client (i.e. schedule, mandatory information) prior to hiring someone for the position.

Great overall support for me as a Contactor, and look forward to re-engaging with them in the future!

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager (PMP  in  Renton, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager (PMP in Renton, WA

I worked at COMFORCE as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Anytime I needed to know info about pay or bonuses there was alway immediate help. When there were Comforce internal changes through mergers/acquisitions they did a great job of keeping the Contractors engaged and informed.
    I have worked through them for over 4 years cummulatively with multiple contract renewals and haven't found a person in their org (contractor or Comforce staff) that I wouldn't want to work with again. I was given an opportunity to engage in a new division in the same Fortune 500 company where I was already place, and it turns out the hiring supervisor was actually a previous Comforce contractor, in a different company. He said on that alone he knew I was well qualified and vetted for the position.

Cons

Really no "cons" at Comforce.

Would have liked to have seen a little more on the career enhancement/training and skills tuning aspect. Doing that would be a win for Comforce, and me, just to make sure I am current and maintained in the best marketable posture.

I would have liked to have seen Comforce be a little more proactive in getting rate "bumps" on a frequency with the FTEs that we support (annually at a minimum). I understand it is constrained to the current contract in place at the, but renewals would have been the time to act. I suspect since the recent mergers and acquisitions there may be a little more proactiveness in truly acting as as agent for me in matters like this.

Was able to gain valuable work experience while working with a supportive team.

Former Employee - Field Service Engineer  in  Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Field Service Engineer in Plano, TX

I worked at COMFORCE full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good, experienced people to work with who looked out for you for the most part.

Cons

Pay raises lacking. Workload too slow at times.

Provide continuing education and maintain open lines of communication.

Worked for COMFORCE? Contribute to the Community!