COMFORCE

Updated Jul 10, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Raj Sardana

Comforce is the place to be if you want to grow your career!

Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCompany Culture and Growth are the two strongest reasons I can think to work here. I have been at Comforce for several years and since the recent acquisition by ACS Group in late 2012 we have been put on a fast track to grow. Not only professionally but personally. Until starting here a few years back I had yet to have the opportunity to work for a company who invest in their staff they way Comforce has invested in me and since the recent acquisition it has only become more clear that the focus within ACS Group is the people that help ACS run everyday and the Customer. Working here has empowered me to create a lifestyle for my family that 4 years ago I didn't even consider possible.

ConsAnytime you have a large acquisition of multiple companies it is challenging to get the technology of each company on the same page and communicating efficiently.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have been incredibly happy with management especially since the aquisition, if they continue to put such a strong emphasis on the people that make this company strong and the customer I know I will be working at a strong, viable, relevant and profitable company for years to come.

Comforce-The Place to Grow Your Career

Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsComforce merged with a top Internet Technology firm in September of 2012. Since the merger there have been several new opportunities for Comforce employees to grow and advance their careers. We are opening new offices, expanding into new service lines and this is the time to strike out and make your mark within Comforce. If you're looking to learn new skills, contribute the ones you currently have to a growing organization and want to go on the ride of your life then Comforce is a great place to be.

ConsWe are working on our branding message so our clients understand that we work in more than just the Healthcare vertical and can assist in almost all areas of their organizations.

Staffing with a Personal Touch

Coding Consultant (Current Employee) Sherman Oaks, CA

Pros• Recruiter’s (particularly Hunter Morgan and Suzie Salazar) are very dedicated, efficient and on top of things. This ensures smooth transitions from job to job.
    • Payroll is prompt and correctly distributed.
    • Educational materials are accessible in a timely manner to all employees.
    • E-mail correspondence is prompt and provides ready answers to questions and employee needs.

Cons• Disorganization between the needs of the client and the needs of Comforce
    • Efficacy of training varies from necessary, to redundant to not applicable

Advice to Senior ManagementProviding continual support to recruiters and middle management will ensure the happiness and productivity of contracted employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Comforce is a new company that's evolving into a true force in the staffing industry.

Director - National Sales (Current Employee)

ProsComforce has been in the staffing industry for almost 60years & carries a strong reputable name in the industry that's only being strengthened by its being acquired by ACS Group.

ConsEducating the marketplace that Comforce isn't only engaged in the verticals that it had focused on for so many years & that's it's now an international, minority owned firm.

More Hassle than Help!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStarted the supplimental job immediately from acceptance.

ConsVery, very, very unorganized. Times of actual shift were different than advertised (2 hours later) with mandatory weekends, which was not advertised. Was given multiple versions of Comforce timesheets, which seemed to always be wrong, and you were told to fill them out differently by each Comforce Rep. In the 5 weeks I managed to stay with them, my direct deposit was deposited incorrectly each time. I enjoyed working with actual Employer, NOT comforce!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementHave the company (Comforce) follow the same rules, procedures & office forms as a whole, and to verify requirements from their Client (i.e. schedule, mandatory information) prior to hiring someone for the position.

Great overall support for me as a Contactor, and look forward to re-engaging with them in the future!

Senior Project Manager (PMP (Former Employee) Renton, WA

ProsAnytime I needed to know info about pay or bonuses there was alway immediate help. When there were Comforce internal changes through mergers/acquisitions they did a great job of keeping the Contractors engaged and informed.
    I have worked through them for over 4 years cummulatively with multiple contract renewals and haven't found a person in their org (contractor or Comforce staff) that I wouldn't want to work with again. I was given an opportunity to engage in a new division in the same Fortune 500 company where I was already place, and it turns out the hiring supervisor was actually a previous Comforce contractor, in a different company. He said on that alone he knew I was well qualified and vetted for the position.

ConsReally no "cons" at Comforce.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould have liked to have seen a little more on the career enhancement/training and skills tuning aspect. Doing that would be a win for Comforce, and me, just to make sure I am current and maintained in the best marketable posture.

I would have liked to have seen Comforce be a little more proactive in getting rate "bumps" on a frequency with the FTEs that we support (annually at a minimum). I understand it is constrained to the current contract in place at the, but renewals would have been the time to act. I suspect since the recent mergers and acquisitions there may be a little more proactiveness in truly acting as as agent for me in matters like this.

Was able to gain valuable work experience while working with a supportive team.

Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) Plano, TX

ProsGood, experienced people to work with who looked out for you for the most part.

ConsPay raises lacking. Workload too slow at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide continuing education and maintain open lines of communication.

a waste of precious time and energy

Recruiter (Former Employee)

Prosit beats unemployment.... no.. wait... it doesn't beat unemployment.

Constoo many to list. disnonesty, a lack of integrity, a lack of respect a company that relies on american jobs to stay in business but does its best to send its own jobs elsewhere

Advice to Senior Managementstop trying to be slick having current and pressured employees post how much they love it there.. nobody is fooled.

Again, Run away. Don't take any position advertised by them.

Systems and Data Analyst (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsYou can sit around and ride the clock if you want to.

ConsHIGH cost of insurances (Family Health, Dental, Life). NO paid vacations. NO paid sick. You may get a $2000 yearly bonus that is your vacation/sick pay. I worked at times 80 hour weeks for my contract, got recognition awards, NOTHING from ComForce. Company pays little/nothing to the insurances, so your about a good as the individual market... OBTW, UHC is the health carrier with Guardian Dental.

Advice to Senior ManagementSince you won't listen to your employee's before/since the merger, I hope you go out of business.

Be wary of the new leadership

Producer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

Prosgood place to hang around other sub par talent and ride the clock

Consall the good seasoned experienced talent has left in the past 4-7 months so all is left is recent college grads with Zero experience and not a clue of the IT business

Advice to Senior Managementquit bullying recruiters to make 500 phone calls a week or be put on probation or get fired if the deals don't come quickly

Worked for COMFORCE? Contribute to the Community!