CP Rochester

CP Rochester Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2014

Mary Walsh Boatfield

Becoming a corporate machine

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood co-workers, professional environment, people who care about the consumers

ConsLow salary, very high caseload, extreme expectations, no sympathy from those in management

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the effect of your policy changes on employees. Try to have some empathy.

Too much politics & executive managment is slow in correcting out dated policies which will subject you to termination!

Former Fulltime Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWorking with individuals. And lower managment really works hard! Flexibility with hours. And nice location. Pay is not great but not bad depending on position.

ConsManagment is still working with oudated confusing policies. Example their Attendance Policy is horrible. Their interdepartmental does not foster a team concept. To much backstabbing withing department heads.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere must be 1 cook in the kitchen....

Worked for CP Rochester? Contribute to the Community!