CPR Cellphone Repair Reviews

1. Repair tech

Current Employee - Repair Tech in Spartanburg, SC
    Current Employee - Repair Tech in Spartanburg, SC

I have been working at CPR Cellphone Repair

Pros

chill work enviorment, great opportunity to learn

Cons

fast paced could pay better

if you say bonus i wanna see bonus

2. All promises, no delivery......

Current Employee - Repair Technician in Mooresville, NC
    Current Employee - Repair Technician in Mooresville, NC

I have been working at CPR Cellphone Repair full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love doing the actual repairs, every make and model of phone, tablet and touch screen device is different. The laid back work environment is nice. Half the customers are great to deal with.

Cons

None of the promises made when I was hired were followed through with, after nearly two years I still haven't received a 'Proficiency Raise'. There is also no upward mobility or regional job which was on the table when I was hired. The boss wants you to do more and more with no compensation and little praise. Half the customers are a pain to deal with, well it is retail after all LOL.

Don't promise things that you don't intend on delivering. Micro managing doesn't always work, let employees take on responsibilities and compensate then for it properly.

3. Great idea, needs a lot of improving.

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at CPR Cellphone Repair full-time (more than a year)

Pros

An enjoyable work environment. There is a lot to learn and always new challenges. The customers are usually wonderful, and there is a lot of satisfaction in repairing someone phone.

Cons

Pay is too low for what we do. As the store manager I am there six days a week, and get no overtime because I'm salary. The tech that works overtime can make more than I do. Understaffed, and the techs rarely take breaks, because they want to make more money.

Require franchise owners to pay store managers a reasonable salary, not the legal minimum.

5. Excellent work environment with professionals teaching you every step of the way

Former Employee - Junior Technician in Buford, GA
    Former Employee - Junior Technician in Buford, GA

I worked at CPR Cellphone Repair full-time (more than a year)

Pros

For a technician minded employee, this company is brilliant. You are able to dip into several types of phones, tear them apart, fix the problem, and put them back together within your first few days working. The people at CPR Buford are really the shining light for this specific franchise. They are more than willing to help and provided me with an immense amount of kindness during times of hardship. This is rare to find, and if you are able to become a part of the team, you will love it.

Cons

If you are unable to learn quickly and be versatile in your knowledge gained, then this would be the only con.

Guys at the store, keep on doing what you're doing. CPR heads of office: Give these guys anything they need. You don't build a customer base like they have without being as amazing as they have, to the customers and their employees. CPR Buford for the win!

6. Absolute Nonsense

Former Employee - Technician
    Former Employee - Technician

I worked at CPR Cellphone Repair full-time

Pros

Get to work with new technology, fix phones and other devices. The day to day went by kind of quick because you are working so much.

Cons

You are working so much. Legal sweatshop, the franchises cannot keep an employee for more than a few months. They are all franchised owned, so the owners believe they are gods among men. Corporate comes in with dirty jokes, talks about drug/alcohol use while in town, and these are the people you guard with your data/pics/voicemails/texts etc. All employees berated everyday by the owners, start at $9, leave at $9. Only good for a quick in and out job for a few bucks and a little knowledge.

7. I enjoy going to work everyday. It truly a good company to work for

Current Employee - Store Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at CPR Cellphone Repair full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I like the work environment and the opportunity for development

Cons

the pay could be better

make sure all management is on same page with the direction