CR England

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Chad England

Great beginning for student drivers

OTR Driver (Current Employee)
Burns Harbor, IN

I have been working at CR England full-time for less than a year

ProsCan learn a lot from the instructors there, and you can lease their trucks and most of them are all up to date trucks.

ConsDon't expect home time for at least 90 days, and be prepared to go to school 7 days a week, and deal with whatever outside conditions there are.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck in more with the trainees, as the trainers tend to go by their own rules and not the rules taught in school

Great place to work

Dedicated Company Driver (Current Employee)
American Canyon, CA

I have been working at CR England full-time for more than 3 years

ProsExcellent management and owners love the workplace environment great benefits.

ConsPeople in training who show up with no money then complain their broke and its all CR Englands fault!!

Night Shift

Driver Manager (Former Employee)
Bartlesville, OK

I worked at CR England full-time for less than a year

ProsSalary was above board for this type of work. Good people to work with.

ConsHours were long (12 hrs/day) usually with no time to eat a meal. Work is intense and sometimes stressful. Being stuck on the night shift was difficult for my family and I. Driver turnover rate was VERY high. New drivers in and out every week.

Advice to Senior ManagementTEAMWORK is a must. Make everyone feel as though they are valuable and listen to your employees.

Good company, great people, leaders with Integrity. Great place for a long term career.

Driver Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at CR England full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNew Leadership and the new generation of the England Family who really seems to care about their employees and doing the right thing. The new HR Director is great and has added a brightness to the company. Get her out there more.

ConsBenefits could be improved. The company needs to keep up with the times.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your benefits package and continue the positive new focus on your people.

Great Company

Marketing (Current Employee)
West Valley City, UT

I have been working at CR England full-time for more than a year

ProsExcellent work environment. Fun corporate events. In-house grill. Good exposure with executives leading to opportunity for growth. Friendly culture and coworkers create a fun work environment.

ConsWorking silos cause for duplication of efforts and inconsistent messaging. Healthcare costs went up earlier this year for similar coverage.

Good company to work for.

Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CR England full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood company to work for. I have always been treated fairly. The company is very active in the community and participates in lots of charity events.

ConsCan be a stressful environment at times. The department I work in could use at least one more person to get all f the work done.

Stay away

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CR England full-time for more than a year

ProsSome good people trapped here.

Consno growth, management lies to employees

Advice to Senior ManagementClean out middle management (directors and managers) and start over.

Corporate Recruiter

Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at CR England full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe opportunity to work with all departments and divisions within the company.
Quite a few different positions to recruit for from operations, legal, finance, IT, engineering, safety and HR.
Sharpen your interview skills. We conduct in-person, phone, and Skype interviews with candidates nationwide.

ConsIt’s always busy, you must be able to handle and manage a high volume of positions to fill.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in a more efficient onboarding system and increase advertising to keep the stream of candidates coming in and make the hiring paperwork process quicker to let the recruiters concentrate on recruiting.

worst company you ever wanted to get fleeced for. negative stars. you get anything else is a lie.

Driver (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CR England full-time for less than a year

Prosthe school and the water.

Conspretty much everything under the sun you name it they have all the bad that every company had or has had . And really arnt that shy about it. prob much better off working for swift no joke. you want a good life you wont find it here. worst company i ever had the opportunity to have me as a driver. do not even think about getting into the lease option or team fair warning.

Advice to Senior ManagementGot some the worst dispatchers avail you ever have any problems maybe you should try the office first.

Wayne Cederholm passed away about a year ago of cancer.

Account/Driver Manager/New Business (Current Employee)

I have been working at CR England full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI'm not sure there is too much to say. I still have a job. I still get paid the same amount I was getting six years ago. Benefits are three times as much with twice as little coverage. Bonuses keep getting smaller and harder to attain. I have to do at least three times the work as I did when I started. But again, I still do have a job.

ConsMicromanagement to the point they don't need upper management. Just hand it over to the CEO what they make us all do for them to get their so called job done.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have shared a little bit of their millions and millions of dollars profits and building their company on a rock. Instead of squeezing the little guy to the point the rock shattered and all they have is sand now with no foundation for a solid company to stand or build upon.

Worked for CR England? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CR England reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CR England CEO Chad England. All 73 reviews posted anonymously by CR England employees.