CR Software

CR Software Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Martin Germanis

I got the best experience in cr software, bcs it is a financial software, I got the best domain knowledge of the softwar

QA Tester (Current Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsBest Place to work. It is a financial software, Worked on all different types of modules, especially credit bureau feature. Worked on all types of testing the software.

ConsInitially, it was hard to understand the domain knowledge of the software, I discussed with all the BA and developer team and reviewed the use cases, then i was able to work on CBR module in the software, Some times we need to collect the customers data from the vendors and load it in test environment and tested the software with real data.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome time it was hard to work overtime, on week days due to the software release. But I really took that has a challenging work, But sometimes working overtime need to be reduced.

Very Good and rapidly growing company

IT Developer (Current Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsVery Professional and friendly people at work. There is no Micro - Management from Team leads or Managers. Very Very flexible working hours and Casual Dress Environment. Very good work - Life balance. occasional Tele - Commuting / work from home allowed.

ConsSalary and Benefits are not very competitive compared to market rates

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to concentrate on salary hikes so that you don't loose experienced people and no need to spend money of recruiting new people.

Nice place to work if you need something in the meantime.

Support Analyst (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

ProsThey accomodate their employees well. They treat employees fairly.

ConsThere wasn't an opportunity to move up in this company even after I issued this remark as a goal on my performance appraisal. New positions were created but they did not hire within.
    Be aware - there isn't any severance given if you're laid off. Also, they laid off recently and gave only a 10 minute notice - 2 weeks before Christmas.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerformance appraisals should require direct feedback from Senior management to their employees. It seems like performance appraisals weren't taken seriously. The goals of each employee is stated on these forms but there was no support or guidance from Senior Management on how to obtain these goals internally.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No management, No room for growth for any New Hires

(Former Employee)

ProsCompetitive technology, strong market share.

ConsThe management were hired internally, No previous training on real management for these so called "Senior level managers". If you are are a new hire, you won't make much here, they offer very little on salary. Also, they promise to have you become a Management level representative within a certain amount of time. Non of this is possible due to their current politics within upper management. Majority of their "goods" are procured in India, and their services are run by mediocre representation that call themselves Managers. They will ask you work unspeakable hours unexpected and the actual office space is very uncomfortable, space is limited and you are surrounded by lots of noise. Overall, they were a good stepping stone for other future positions due to the title and aggressive experience. This company has a HIGH employee turnover rate, for a reason...

Advice to Senior ManagementSeek Real up to date management education, training and certification to catch up to today's limited and highly competitive market.

Worked for CR Software? Contribute to the Community!