CRM Manager

CRM Manager Reviews

CRM Manager Founder & CEO Andy Atkins

Andy Atkins

Great company, great atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople and atmosphere are amazing

ConsSalary, like all professional sports organization, is low.

Business Development

ProsI have been with CRM manager for close to a year now and I can say nothing but positive things about this company. Being a smaller firm, we have the ability to be extremely agile and adapt to changes in the market while still being able to compete with and win deals against larger players in our space.

Great working environment
    Very strong Sales team
    Intelligent and structured Leadership team
    Fantastic salesforce.com consultants that can deliver on projects correlating in repeat business as well as aid in new work for the firm
    Willingness to listen and train employees
    Strong focus on team building & camaraderie
    Flexible working situations

ConsNothing to share regarding Cons

Great open culture where management is willing to listen and act on ideas and feedback.

Senior Accoun Executive (Current Employee) Malvern, PA

Pros1. The company provides the key resources to let you succeed without being too controlling.
    2. The company is nimble enough to respond to changes in the marketplace to go after new opportunities.
    3. The company genuinely cares about it's employees and hosts numerous social and team building events, as well as product training sessions.

ConsBeing with a smaller company, we do not have unlimited funding to do all the things we might want to do, but that is what makes it fun to come to work every day. It actually keeps us very focused on what we need to do to succeed. And because we focus on what we do best, we often win deals from much larger competitors.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the momentum going!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great people, fun environment with a lot of growth in an exploding industry!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsConsulting for Salesforce.com has nothing but upside, incredible growth. Very experienced team of experts, who care about customers and their businesses. Very flexible work environment with ability and encouragement to work remotely. Open door policy with management who care about feedback and work to implement changes in a reasonable, timely fashion.

ConsLimited health benefits. Need a bigger spend on marketing.

CRM manager

ProsGreat company, fun environment, positive team, flexible work environment, trending upward!

ConsSmall Company so benefits are limited, would benefit greatly from a strong marketing presence

Not a Good company to Grow

Account Executive (Former Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsSales reps are allowed to work from home.

ConsManagement not aligned with Employees
    Company was in fiscal distress when I worked there.
    No Secure management - 3 different Sales VP's in a 12 month period
    No partner relationships
    Sales Support for SMB deals non existent.
    You only get paid once a month and your expenses are reimbursed until the end of the next pay period. Can be very difficult to recoup your expenses.
    Very male dominated company.

Advice to Senior ManagementC level employees should not be competing with associated for commission.
    Support you SMB reps. Enterprise deals are great, but you have to be willing to sign on smaller deals as well.
    Continue nurturing relationship with partners
    Sales team requires positive support
    Diversity is required among the staff.

Definitely not the biggest consulting company but certainly is rated highly by customers

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsCompany culture is geared towards customer and employee success
    Variety of work
    Focus on 2-3 verticals and is highly regarded by customers in those verticals
    Career focus, several different growth tracks to choose from
    Travel compared to larger firms isn't required

ConsNeeds to execute consistently to grow business

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to share business outcomes with employees, allow them to provide input into business and ideas for growth

Excellent salesforce.com consulting opportunity!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsHighly motivated team of consultants and developers working together with salesforce.com to implement their solutions for mid to enterprise level customers. Excellent stock option plan for employees. Good benefits. Great social events. All in all a positive experience to date.

ConsWorking remotely most of the time (at client sites or home). Need to improve career track and opportunties as the company continues to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to the employees to help them expand their own careers. Be aware that the fast pace of the business isn't always positive

Inept management, shady sales & marketing tactics, used to have a good team but drove them all away...

Consultant (Former Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsWork from home, consultants used to have a lot of ownership of projects and clients

ConsManagement was terribly inept, domineering, and manipulative. Dramatically overworked and overburdened their team, and drove most of the good people away to better companies. Bottom-feeders of the Salesforce.com consulting market. Also, they have a very restrictive non-compete agreement and are very eager to enforce it if you leave the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet competent and stop manipulating and using your employees. Stop being so selfish and desperate to feed your own egos. Establish a healthy internal culture that inspires the good people to stick around, and give them a legitimate share of the company.

Busy small company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Malvern, PA

ProsFlexible work schedule, work from home, reimbursed for most expenses, paid training and exams,work as a team of alone.

ConsCommunication barriers, unclear company long and short term goals, lack of 'team' environment, little structure, no standard processes or procedures.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick to an overall goal and focus on getting that done correctly, spending all of your time on sales hurts the company internally.

Worked for CRM Manager? Contribute to the Community!