CRST International

Add Photos

David L. (Dave) Rusch

Great opportunity in Cedar Rapids

Human Resources Temp (Current Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

ProsWell run company with high standards

ConsOut of office space but they are in the process of moving to several new buildings over the next 3-18 months

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue running the company so well

New acquisition in 2011 by CRST

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNeeds plenty of help finding who they want to be in the trucking industry.

ConsService is 7-10 days anywhere you want service. Driver comp is way too high causing uncompetitive pricing in the market. No carrier depth in their brokerage. No pricing leverage with for hire outside service providers no internal logistics management.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire someone who knows how to run assets. Rebuild your brokerage.

fired me for no reason

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthere are no real pros

Conswaiting 3 days for a load

Advice to Senior Managementcheck the facts before you fire people

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Extremely disappointed, worse company ever work for!

Cat Dedicated (Former Employee) Cedar Rapids, IA

ProsThere are no pros, went home 3times in one year, abandoned in NM for almost two months with Pneumonia, trick to Miami to be terminated for a photo radar 65mph/55mph?

ConsSacrifice my life on Winter Driving, Pneumonia (Homeless living on the street in NM), game they play in signing a statement about speeding 10 over speed limit, to terminate me? Unemployment was owe to me, but they made absolute sure, fought to make that impossible over a photo radar 65mph/55mph that speed limit signs were not posted, before construction!

Advice to Senior ManagementNo respect for Safety, Human Resources, 'NEVER RETURN CALLS', never was compensated for Hotel in OK City 550.00, as for 2,000.00 in NM, 2500.00 for a driving School that take you out 3times in 2weeks?

Worked for CRST International? Contribute to the Community!