CRST Malone

Add Photos

Scott Shephard

Difrent.

Driver (Current Employee) Rockport, IN

ProsDo what loads you want, 75% line haul, 100% fuel sercharge, splitting truck payments (325 wk in hot load mounts, 140 in low load mounts) cheep truck payments.

Consif you are not carefull you can get upside down on a paycheck.( like i am now.lol) i took to cheep of load last week that took to long to deliver.

Advice to Senior Managementnone yet. but segest you take your 25% off the top and just show what goes to the truck. ex. line haul 2,000. show to the truck 1,500. this way drivers like me can better evaluate what we can aford on the trip.

RECRUITING IS A COMPLETE DISASTER.

New Lease Driver Recruiter I (Former Employee) Trussville, AL

ProsThe driver recruiter 1 position, looked really good on paper and in my offer letter. In fact I really looked forward to the opportunity to work in the environment described. There was an HR orientation conference call on day 1, and that provided a sense of organization and structure.

ConsOnce the day 1 orientation conference call was complete, everything went down hill. There is absolutely no structure, or organization, the environment is not professional, and there was absolutely NO training plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is absolutely no organization or structure to the recruiting department. If you would like to lower turn-over, you need to take a look at your recruiting department at Malone. If you would like your recruiters to be successful, you have to re-think the way in which you train and the environment in which you function.

wow

Lease and Owner Ops (Former Employee) Birmingham, AL

Prosthey get u in the door

ConsCSA of 99, crap equipment, no way to store equipment, Hell I dont have nothing good to say. hurry up n shut down.

Advice to Senior Managementreplace upper management with folks who with care about there drivers.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

CRST Malone

Flat Bed Truck Driver (Current Employee) Birmingham, AL

ProsIf you don't have a family and like to drive over the road. The driver managers treat you with respect. Equipment is ok and if you like to work hard.

ConsNo family time. To many deductions come out your check and it don't include taxes or benefits. example: gross income for two months YTD earnings $14,000 deductions $11,000 Your total income $3,000. Their load board is poor. I found myself getting loads off of other company load board that pay less but kept me from being stuck. After 5:00pm to 7:00am central time zone. You are on your own staff is at home snuggled up in there bed lol. At least have preferable $2,000 in funds before you take on a lease purchase. This type of job can break you in a lot of ways.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems like CRST malone has really thought things through. Needs a little work on the load board and after hours support.

do not lease there truck unless your homeless

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosget way to get u and your family off the streets if your homeless... u will deliver there loads and u will be compensated buy having there truck to live in...please note u will not be paid and if u are it will be every other other week or at there lesiure.

Consword to the wise.........if you have a job that pays you consistanty dont leave them to come over here to lease from crst...i hear that owner op's do well but the lease purchase program is a rip off.

Advice to Senior Managementrealize that drivers make the company.....

Worked for CRST Malone? Contribute to the Community!