CRY - Child Rights and You

CRY - Child Rights and You Reviews

Updated May 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

• 12 years of experience in Human Resources & Administration with I.T experience

Administrative Human Resources (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsIT/ HR/Admin can work in any field for the company's satisfaction

ConsNeed more employee prospective for future grevieance

Enriching

Intern (Former Employee) Delhi (India)

ProsHelps you to understand the status of children in India and the problems they face on day to day basis. The organization also helps in increasing your confidence and PR skills.

ConsAt many times you will feel totally out of the place. Normally you would expect the people to work for children but most of the time I got a feeling that the employees were working for themselves.

Average experience

Intern (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

Prosthe environment is friendly and there is an informal relationship between the small group of employers in the office, decisions about works and projects can be tweaked by contacting the manager or head.

ConsIncompetent in efforts to provide interns with tools to achieve the desired target, many projects planned by CRY abandoned and have not been a success.

Advice to Senior ManagementStreamline the application process.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWorking for Children, Advocating Child Rights, One of the oldest and most credible organization in the non-profit sector.

ConsNot really. We could have more branches in Mumbai!

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing

Worked for CRY - Child Rights and You? Contribute to the Community!