CSL Behring

Be The First To
Add Photos

CSL Behring President Paul Perreault

Paul Perreault

Excellent Environment for Personal Growth!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kankakee, IL

ProsLove that the work I do daily has a positive impact on someone's life.

ConsWith the responsibility of manufacturing life saving therapies comes a tremendous amount of stress.

A great company for shareholders but a motivation buster for employees

Manager (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsA financially strong well managed company with decent benefits and compensation.
    A strong line of products and therapies that help save lives. Lot of expectation with new CEO and changes within the executive mgmt that will trickle down the organization.

ConsSenior Management has no realistic expectation or understanding of demand management. Promotions definiitely not merit based or equitable across the organization. The year end work plan rating and calibration is asinine . The culture permeates a fair amount of rule by fear psychosis

Advice to Senior ManagementActions speak louder than catchy phrases about values. Respect the dignity of all functional disciplines in the organization.

Unfavorable environment, not conducive for personal or professional achievement

Management (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsRecent building renovation and cafe' upgrade

ConsUnfavorable environment, not conducive for personal or professional achievement

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

What the what?

Clinical Research and Development (Former Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsOverall, a great group of individuals who are working hard to bring life-saving therapies to patients. Good pipeline of plasma proteins

ConsThese hard working individuals are thwarted by poor management who do not motivate their employees, do not provide direction or structure to succeed, and even worse, criticize all efforts from employees working in a vacuum. The idiom of "throwing people under the bus" is part of the daily lexicon.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen our competitors win the leg race to market, it was caused by your failures. We should not have to reinvent the wheel everyday. Provide structure and direction! If US is the clinical base, relocate or resign.

Good, talented people

ProsEmployees are dedicated to the company mission of helping patients with rare diseases.

ConsResource lean, can be challenging to advance depending upon which part of the business you work in.

Disappointed

Senior Laboratory Data Specialist (Former Employee) Knoxville, TN

ProsPay is fair for most employees...Not all

ConsI was mistreated because I was black. When I reported it...HR worked very hard to fire me.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not allow people to be discriminated against and do not black ball whistle blowers.

Great company with small biopharma mentality!

Director (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsThe people are great! Hard working teams all around, with strong performers who are capable of achieving a lot within a lean organization. Great CEO!

ConsSome bad apples carrying incredible negativity, I often wonder why they stay...

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure strategic alignment from the top down. You have great leaders, but they need clarity in terms of focus, who is their customer and what they should really be doing. If everything is a priority in a resource constrained environment, then nothing is a priority.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

As CSL gets bigger, it's not better

ProsFreedom to make some choices

ConsVery reactive, not proactive, to market changes

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining needs work

OK company to work for

QAO Specialist I (Former Employee) Bradley, IL

ProsGreat industry to work in. Nice benefit package. The PTO policy is nice. Employees earn roughly 4 weeks of vacation/sick time a year.

ConsPay is not competitive with the rest of the pharmaceutical industry. The operators make more then most of the salary personal. Very difficult to earn a promotion unless you're in the right crowd. Raises do not keep up with the cost of living or cost of rising healthcare.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop playing favorites when it comes to promotions.

Good growing company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) King of Prussia, PA

Prosgood benefits and work environment, if you like travel, some position provide that

ConsManagement, and challenges of working globally. Tend to be cheap when evaluating products/tools, always go with the cheapest option

Worked for CSL Behring? Contribute to the Community!