CSS Studios

www.soundeluxe.com

CSS Studios Reviews

3.5

CEO

Worked at CSS Studios aka Todd Soundelux for just under a year.

I worked at CSS Studios

Pros

Great people. Great locations. Great clients.

Cons

Company was and perhaps still is going through a lot of changes - some bad blood amongst the old staff and new owners and every week someone was leaving and being replaced or sometimes not replaced. If you stay clear of the drama - which is easy to do - you'll have a great time.

I think the company management are very financially driven which is fine I guess it is a business after all. But one should never sacrifice talent and cut corners when trying to create potential Academy Award nominated Sound for motion pictures and especially not when you are dealing with the industries finest talent both on screen and off screen. The company has a great reputation however the lack of disconnect between the new owners and staff (not management) is so big one almost feels as though you are apart of a dysfunctional family at times when dad comes home from work and doesn't talk to mom and the kids are sitting all big eyed wondering what happened and for the record I had a great childhood - that was just a reference.

Poor strategic direction

I worked at CSS Studios

Pros

great people and atmosphere. The talent here was second to none when i was there. The environment was friendly and the vibes were great

Cons

The company was bought out in hopes of changing for the better, but the vision and direction of the company is far off from expectations.